- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Dude Catches Foul Ball In Hat While Holding Baby (Shock Slowly Turns To Applause)
I wasn’t sure if I should applaud this Astros fan or call social services, so I did both. I hope he will be very happy with his souvenir baseball and weekend visitation of his daughter.
Watch this grab — in his hat, while holding a baby. Video here.
Meanwhile, this dog is having a miserable time. Not only has he not caught a foul ball, but he hasn’t seen the hot dog vendor since the first inning.
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'