- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Dude Catches Foul Ball In Hat While Holding Baby (Shock Slowly Turns To Applause)
I wasn’t sure if I should applaud this Astros fan or call social services, so I did both. I hope he will be very happy with his souvenir baseball and weekend visitation of his daughter.
Watch this grab — in his hat, while holding a baby. Video here.
Meanwhile, this dog is having a miserable time. Not only has he not caught a foul ball, but he hasn’t seen the hot dog vendor since the first inning.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story