- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Dude Catches Foul Ball In Hat While Holding Baby (Shock Slowly Turns To Applause)
I wasn’t sure if I should applaud this Astros fan or call social services, so I did both. I hope he will be very happy with his souvenir baseball and weekend visitation of his daughter.
Watch this grab — in his hat, while holding a baby. Video here.
Meanwhile, this dog is having a miserable time. Not only has he not caught a foul ball, but he hasn’t seen the hot dog vendor since the first inning.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Caroline Wozniacki Thought Rory McIlroy Breakup Call Was Joke
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion