- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Dude Catches Foul Ball In Hat While Holding Baby (Shock Slowly Turns To Applause)
I wasn’t sure if I should applaud this Astros fan or call social services, so I did both. I hope he will be very happy with his souvenir baseball and weekend visitation of his daughter.
Watch this grab — in his hat, while holding a baby. Video here.
Meanwhile, this dog is having a miserable time. Not only has he not caught a foul ball, but he hasn’t seen the hot dog vendor since the first inning.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts