- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- Report: Ray Rice Case To Be First In NFL History Decided By Arbitrator
- SNL's 'Honest NFL Player Introductions' Has Just The Right Amount Of Awesome
- How To Watch NFL Games On TV Without Horrible Commentary
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Dude Catches Foul Ball In Hat While Holding Baby (Shock Slowly Turns To Applause)
I wasn’t sure if I should applaud this Astros fan or call social services, so I did both. I hope he will be very happy with his souvenir baseball and weekend visitation of his daughter.
Watch this grab — in his hat, while holding a baby. Video here.
Meanwhile, this dog is having a miserable time. Not only has he not caught a foul ball, but he hasn’t seen the hot dog vendor since the first inning.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts