- Rent Out Kenny Powers' Swanky L.A. Loft For $8,500 A Month
- Jim Harbaugh On Reports He's A Candidate For U. Of Texas Job: 'Are You Trying To Be Funny?'
- The Official RotoExperts Week 15 Start 'Em Sit 'Em
- Holy Crap! Look At These Before-And-After Photos Of Maradona
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Ecstatic Cardinals Fans Bedevil Unfortunate TV Reporter
There’s no more difficult job in journalism than the local news reporter who draws the short straw and has to do the live TV remote outside of a sports stadium after a big win by the home team. But we have to say that Pittsburgh’s WTAE-TV Channel 4 Action News weekend sports anchor Guy Junker did an admirable job here following the Cardinals’ 6-1, NLDS-clinching win over the Pirates on Wednesday night.
As the freak show unfolded behind him, Junker did his best to stick to the script — even when one woman moved in and insisted on a kiss. Back! I’m a serious newsman, dammit!
Meanwhile, in the clubhouse … direct hit!
GIF via For The Win.
- Filed Under:
- St. Louis Cardinals
- No Ordinary Joe: Why Flacco Is Completely Unique
- Jim Brown Says Kobe Isn't Black Enough
- New York Yankees Sign OF Jacoby Ellsbury to Big Contract
- Concussions Bringing Down The NFL?