- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Ecstatic Cardinals Fans Bedevil Unfortunate TV Reporter
There’s no more difficult job in journalism than the local news reporter who draws the short straw and has to do the live TV remote outside of a sports stadium after a big win by the home team. But we have to say that Pittsburgh’s WTAE-TV Channel 4 Action News weekend sports anchor Guy Junker did an admirable job here following the Cardinals’ 6-1, NLDS-clinching win over the Pirates on Wednesday night.
As the freak show unfolded behind him, Junker did his best to stick to the script — even when one woman moved in and insisted on a kiss. Back! I’m a serious newsman, dammit!
Meanwhile, in the clubhouse … direct hit!
GIF via For The Win.
- Filed Under:
- St. Louis Cardinals
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'