- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Ecstatic Cardinals Fans Bedevil Unfortunate TV Reporter
There’s no more difficult job in journalism than the local news reporter who draws the short straw and has to do the live TV remote outside of a sports stadium after a big win by the home team. But we have to say that Pittsburgh’s WTAE-TV Channel 4 Action News weekend sports anchor Guy Junker did an admirable job here following the Cardinals’ 6-1, NLDS-clinching win over the Pirates on Wednesday night.
As the freak show unfolded behind him, Junker did his best to stick to the script — even when one woman moved in and insisted on a kiss. Back! I’m a serious newsman, dammit!
Meanwhile, in the clubhouse … direct hit!
GIF via For The Win.
- Filed Under:
- St. Louis Cardinals
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts