- The 19 Best MLB Uniform & Logo Changes To Look Forward To This Season
- Analytics Suck Sometimes: A Weekend At The MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference
- This 'Carmelo Anthony To The Rockets' Idea Is The Most Intriguing One Yet
- Off The Grid: Adam Schefter's Phone, Finding Out Bad News On Twitter And MLS Fans
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Baseball Player Wins Game, Pretends He’s A Chick-Fil-A-Sponsored NASCAR Driver In Weird, Comical Postgame Interview
Elliot Johnson, apparently, is a baseball player for the Atlanta Braves. He hit a two-run triple to lead his team to the win yesterday. He was interviewed after the game, and decided to pretend he was discussing NASCAR. It was comical.
Is his career on-base percentage .267? I suppose. But he has a post on SportsGrid, so it’s safe to call Elliot Johnson’s career a rousing success.
- Filed Under:
- elliot johnson
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Inside The Tragic Death of Antonio Cermeno
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story