- Here Are The Sports-Themed 'Simpsons' Episodes That Belong In The Hall Of Fame
- When Should An NBA Team Stop Rebuilding And Start Competing?
- Jim Harbaugh Is Trying To Find That Picture Of The Time He Peed His Pants
- Stephen A. Smith Takes The Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Baseball Player Wins Game, Pretends He’s A Chick-Fil-A-Sponsored NASCAR Driver In Weird, Comical Postgame Interview
Elliot Johnson, apparently, is a baseball player for the Atlanta Braves. He hit a two-run triple to lead his team to the win yesterday. He was interviewed after the game, and decided to pretend he was discussing NASCAR. It was comical.
Is his career on-base percentage .267? I suppose. But he has a post on SportsGrid, so it’s safe to call Elliot Johnson’s career a rousing success.
- Filed Under:
- elliot johnson
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts