- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Baseball Player Wins Game, Pretends He’s A Chick-Fil-A-Sponsored NASCAR Driver In Weird, Comical Postgame Interview
Elliot Johnson, apparently, is a baseball player for the Atlanta Braves. He hit a two-run triple to lead his team to the win yesterday. He was interviewed after the game, and decided to pretend he was discussing NASCAR. It was comical.
Is his career on-base percentage .267? I suppose. But he has a post on SportsGrid, so it’s safe to call Elliot Johnson’s career a rousing success.
- Filed Under:
- elliot johnson
- Brandon Rios: "I Can Bust Flows"
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time
- Yamanaka Vs. Guevara's Greatest Hits Caught On Film