- The Germany-Brazil World Cup Headlines So Far
- The Melo-LeBron Free Agency Rumors Are Officially Out Of Control
- Donald Sterling Flies Off The Handle During His Own Trial
- Guy Writes Letter To Coca-Cola Protesting Qatar 2022 World Cup, Coke Responds...Badly
- Cuba's National Team Boots Two Pitchers After Failed Defection Bids
Baseball Player Wins Game, Pretends He’s A Chick-Fil-A-Sponsored NASCAR Driver In Weird, Comical Postgame Interview
Elliot Johnson, apparently, is a baseball player for the Atlanta Braves. He hit a two-run triple to lead his team to the win yesterday. He was interviewed after the game, and decided to pretend he was discussing NASCAR. It was comical.
Is his career on-base percentage .267? I suppose. But he has a post on SportsGrid, so it’s safe to call Elliot Johnson’s career a rousing success.
- Filed Under:
- elliot johnson
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Fighting Hotties Land on Maxim's Hot 100 List
- Official Martial Arts Rankings Are Here