- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Baseball Player Wins Game, Pretends He’s A Chick-Fil-A-Sponsored NASCAR Driver In Weird, Comical Postgame Interview
Elliot Johnson, apparently, is a baseball player for the Atlanta Braves. He hit a two-run triple to lead his team to the win yesterday. He was interviewed after the game, and decided to pretend he was discussing NASCAR. It was comical.
Is his career on-base percentage .267? I suppose. But he has a post on SportsGrid, so it’s safe to call Elliot Johnson’s career a rousing success.
- Filed Under:
- elliot johnson
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts