- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Evan Longoria Paid $1.45 Million In Cash For This Waterfront Mansion
He may not be playing in the ALCS, but Evan Longoria is a winner this week. The Rays third baseman just bought a splashy waterfront home in St. Petersburg, FL for $1.45 million, in cash — which of course is nothing to a guy with a $100 million contract that runs through 2022.
The four-bed, three-bath house includes all the things rich guys need in this day and age: pool, spa, outdoor kitchen and 132 feet of private waterfront with a dock.
Check it out:
- Filed Under:
- Evan Longoria
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters