- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Evan Longoria Paid $1.45 Million In Cash For This Waterfront Mansion
He may not be playing in the ALCS, but Evan Longoria is a winner this week. The Rays third baseman just bought a splashy waterfront home in St. Petersburg, FL for $1.45 million, in cash — which of course is nothing to a guy with a $100 million contract that runs through 2022.
The four-bed, three-bath house includes all the things rich guys need in this day and age: pool, spa, outdoor kitchen and 132 feet of private waterfront with a dock.
Check it out:
- Filed Under:
- Evan Longoria
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts