- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Evan Longoria Paid $1.45 Million In Cash For This Waterfront Mansion
He may not be playing in the ALCS, but Evan Longoria is a winner this week. The Rays third baseman just bought a splashy waterfront home in St. Petersburg, FL for $1.45 million, in cash — which of course is nothing to a guy with a $100 million contract that runs through 2022.
The four-bed, three-bath house includes all the things rich guys need in this day and age: pool, spa, outdoor kitchen and 132 feet of private waterfront with a dock.
Check it out:
- Filed Under:
- Evan Longoria
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts