- The 38 Sexiest Photos Of This Year's Pro Bowl Cheerleaders
- And Now, Christmas Lights Set To The Auburn Miracle Touchdown Call
- OSU's Amir Williams Wants To Say 'Dick' On Live TV, Somehow Doesn't
- This Is What Happens In A World Where Miley Cyrus Almost Wins Time's 'Person Of The Year'
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Evan Longoria Paid $1.45 Million In Cash For This Waterfront Mansion
He may not be playing in the ALCS, but Evan Longoria is a winner this week. The Rays third baseman just bought a splashy waterfront home in St. Petersburg, FL for $1.45 million, in cash — which of course is nothing to a guy with a $100 million contract that runs through 2022.
The four-bed, three-bath house includes all the things rich guys need in this day and age: pool, spa, outdoor kitchen and 132 feet of private waterfront with a dock.
Check it out:
- Filed Under:
- Evan Longoria
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever
- Is Nick Foles Over hyped?
- Matthew McConaughey Not Happy with Lance Armstrong