- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Evan Longoria Paid $1.45 Million In Cash For This Waterfront Mansion
He may not be playing in the ALCS, but Evan Longoria is a winner this week. The Rays third baseman just bought a splashy waterfront home in St. Petersburg, FL for $1.45 million, in cash — which of course is nothing to a guy with a $100 million contract that runs through 2022.
The four-bed, three-bath house includes all the things rich guys need in this day and age: pool, spa, outdoor kitchen and 132 feet of private waterfront with a dock.
Check it out:
- Filed Under:
- Evan Longoria
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- Tennis Babe Maria Sharapova Shows Off Her Personalized Porsche
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs