- Hunter Pence Did Not Know That Kansas City Is In Missouri
- Jimbo Fisher Literally Can't Even With These Jameis Winston Questions
- ESPN The Magazine Puts Out Hit Piece On Kobe Bryant, Says He's 'Destroying' The Lakers From Within
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This Is How You Apologize For Using PEDs (Take Notes, A-Rod)
Believe it or not, Alex Rodriguez and Ryan Braun were not the only players suspended by MLB for the Biogenesis steroids scandal. And believe it or not, not every player that has used PEDs is a lying, bullying asshole. Everth Cabrera messed up, but he owned up to it. We understand the temptation to dope, mistake or not, and this, America, is how you are forgiven. Be a real human being, not an A-Rod.
NBC San Diego has quotes from the whole press conference, including Cabrera’s mention that his “heart and my conscience were killing (him),” that he did it to recover from injury, and that it was his fault, not a piss-collector’s. PED users aren’t evil; A-Rod is.
- Filed Under:
- everth cabrera
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts