- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
This Is How You Apologize For Using PEDs (Take Notes, A-Rod)
Believe it or not, Alex Rodriguez and Ryan Braun were not the only players suspended by MLB for the Biogenesis steroids scandal. And believe it or not, not every player that has used PEDs is a lying, bullying asshole. Everth Cabrera messed up, but he owned up to it. We understand the temptation to dope, mistake or not, and this, America, is how you are forgiven. Be a real human being, not an A-Rod.
NBC San Diego has quotes from the whole press conference, including Cabrera’s mention that his “heart and my conscience were killing (him),” that he did it to recover from injury, and that it was his fault, not a piss-collector’s. PED users aren’t evil; A-Rod is.
- Filed Under:
- everth cabrera
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts