- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
This Is How You Apologize For Using PEDs (Take Notes, A-Rod)
Believe it or not, Alex Rodriguez and Ryan Braun were not the only players suspended by MLB for the Biogenesis steroids scandal. And believe it or not, not every player that has used PEDs is a lying, bullying asshole. Everth Cabrera messed up, but he owned up to it. We understand the temptation to dope, mistake or not, and this, America, is how you are forgiven. Be a real human being, not an A-Rod.
NBC San Diego has quotes from the whole press conference, including Cabrera’s mention that his “heart and my conscience were killing (him),” that he did it to recover from injury, and that it was his fault, not a piss-collector’s. PED users aren’t evil; A-Rod is.
- Filed Under:
- everth cabrera
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts