- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Hooters Ball Girl Almost Gets Hit By Pop-up/Yankee Infielders (Video)
Derek Jeter made diving into the stands behind 3rd base ironic. Now, Hooters ball girls patrolling that area have made it, well, moronic. You’d think by now they’d realize ball-go-hard-no-hit-head-ouchie-move-away-from-round-thing. Nope. Twice now, they’ve proven their lack of on field awareness. And to think, all these years I’ve been going to Hooters for the fantasy baseball advice. With Spring Training winding down, let’s just hope no one gets hurt. And maybe a boob can slip out. Here’s last week’s flub.
H/T Big League Stew
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Greg Schiano Out as Coach in Tamba Bay?
- Photo Gallery: Pacquiao vs. Rios