- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Hooters Ball Girl Almost Gets Hit By Pop-up/Yankee Infielders (Video)
Derek Jeter made diving into the stands behind 3rd base ironic. Now, Hooters ball girls patrolling that area have made it, well, moronic. You’d think by now they’d realize ball-go-hard-no-hit-head-ouchie-move-away-from-round-thing. Nope. Twice now, they’ve proven their lack of on field awareness. And to think, all these years I’ve been going to Hooters for the fantasy baseball advice. With Spring Training winding down, let’s just hope no one gets hurt. And maybe a boob can slip out. Here’s last week’s flub.
H/T Big League Stew
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts