- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Hooters Ball Girl Almost Gets Hit By Pop-up/Yankee Infielders (Video)
Derek Jeter made diving into the stands behind 3rd base ironic. Now, Hooters ball girls patrolling that area have made it, well, moronic. You’d think by now they’d realize ball-go-hard-no-hit-head-ouchie-move-away-from-round-thing. Nope. Twice now, they’ve proven their lack of on field awareness. And to think, all these years I’ve been going to Hooters for the fantasy baseball advice. With Spring Training winding down, let’s just hope no one gets hurt. And maybe a boob can slip out. Here’s last week’s flub.
H/T Big League Stew
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story