- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- College Basketball Top 25: So, We're Just Gonna Let Villanova Into The Top Three?
- The Fantasy Sports Network Has Launched, And You Can Watch It Live, Right Now
- Remember When Dennis Rodman Was Insanely Good At Rebounding Rather Than Just Insane?
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Hooters Ball Girl Almost Gets Hit By Pop-up/Yankee Infielders (Video)
Derek Jeter made diving into the stands behind 3rd base ironic. Now, Hooters ball girls patrolling that area have made it, well, moronic. You’d think by now they’d realize ball-go-hard-no-hit-head-ouchie-move-away-from-round-thing. Nope. Twice now, they’ve proven their lack of on field awareness. And to think, all these years I’ve been going to Hooters for the fantasy baseball advice. With Spring Training winding down, let’s just hope no one gets hurt. And maybe a boob can slip out. Here’s last week’s flub.
H/T Big League Stew
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success