- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Reportedly Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Hooters Ball Girl Almost Gets Hit By Pop-up/Yankee Infielders (Video)
Derek Jeter made diving into the stands behind 3rd base ironic. Now, Hooters ball girls patrolling that area have made it, well, moronic. You’d think by now they’d realize ball-go-hard-no-hit-head-ouchie-move-away-from-round-thing. Nope. Twice now, they’ve proven their lack of on field awareness. And to think, all these years I’ve been going to Hooters for the fantasy baseball advice. With Spring Training winding down, let’s just hope no one gets hurt. And maybe a boob can slip out. Here’s last week’s flub.
H/T Big League Stew
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO