- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Fantasy Baseball: Let’s Talk Third Base Sleepers
Pat Mayo (@ThePME) gives you the reasons Kyle Seager, Will Middlebrooks & Brett Lawrie should be bought at discounts in 2014 Fantasy Baseball drafts…
Transactions – Outfielders, Catchers, Corner Infielders, Closers, Starting Pitchers, Middle Infielders
Podcasts – Masahiro Tanaka’s Fantasy Value, Top 15 Fantasy Players, JHam/Braun/Weaver value
Rankings – C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, OF, SP, RP
Sleepers – C, OF, 2B, SP, RP.
Check out our full suite of Fantasy Sports radio shows and podcasts! Listen to your favorite RotoExperts live or on demand, including the legendary Lenny Melnick, Tim McCullough, Jake Ciely, Gregg Sussman and many more. We cover Fantasy Football all week long and baseball year-round right here on ROTORADIO.
- Filed Under:
- fantasy baseball
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts