- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Fantasy Baseball Today For Aug. 12: What? There Are Leagues Where No One Owns Clayton Kershaw?
Let us go now with RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano), as he explores this Bizarro World where up is down, “no” means “yes”, and Alex Rodriguez got strong by drinking milk. Mike talks about those leagues were no one owns Clayton Kershaw, and also discusses Jonathon Niese, Stephen Strasburg, Alex Gordon, and Brett Lawrie. Gratuitous A-Rod. Exclusive introduction by LaTroy Hawkins. And Mariano Rivera saves your cat from a tree.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Filed Under:
- mike cardano
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles