- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Fantasy Baseball Today For Aug. 12: What? There Are Leagues Where No One Owns Clayton Kershaw?
Let us go now with RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano), as he explores this Bizarro World where up is down, “no” means “yes”, and Alex Rodriguez got strong by drinking milk. Mike talks about those leagues were no one owns Clayton Kershaw, and also discusses Jonathon Niese, Stephen Strasburg, Alex Gordon, and Brett Lawrie. Gratuitous A-Rod. Exclusive introduction by LaTroy Hawkins. And Mariano Rivera saves your cat from a tree.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Filed Under:
- mike cardano
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story