- Rent Out Kenny Powers' Swanky L.A. Loft For $8,500 A Month
- Jim Harbaugh On Reports He's A Candidate For U. Of Texas Job: 'Are You Trying To Be Funny?'
- The Official RotoExperts Week 15 Start 'Em Sit 'Em
- Holy Crap! Look At These Before-And-After Photos Of Maradona
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Fantasy Baseball Today For Aug. 12: What? There Are Leagues Where No One Owns Clayton Kershaw?
Let us go now with RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano), as he explores this Bizarro World where up is down, “no” means “yes”, and Alex Rodriguez got strong by drinking milk. Mike talks about those leagues were no one owns Clayton Kershaw, and also discusses Jonathon Niese, Stephen Strasburg, Alex Gordon, and Brett Lawrie. Gratuitous A-Rod. Exclusive introduction by LaTroy Hawkins. And Mariano Rivera saves your cat from a tree.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Filed Under:
- mike cardano
- Jim Brown Says Kobe Isn't Black Enough
- 22 Things You Didn't Know About Peyton Manning
- Miguel Cotto to Face Sergio Martinez?
- UFC Signs 11 Invicta Straw Weights For Huge Tournament