- Backup RB Roundup: Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Knowshon Moreno
- The Daily Show Reports On The Reporting Of Michael Sam's Showering Habits
- Hey Josh Gordon, Here's How You Beat A Drug Test Now That You're A Marked Man
- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Fantasy Baseball Today For Aug. 12: What? There Are Leagues Where No One Owns Clayton Kershaw?
Let us go now with RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano), as he explores this Bizarro World where up is down, “no” means “yes”, and Alex Rodriguez got strong by drinking milk. Mike talks about those leagues were no one owns Clayton Kershaw, and also discusses Jonathon Niese, Stephen Strasburg, Alex Gordon, and Brett Lawrie. Gratuitous A-Rod. Exclusive introduction by LaTroy Hawkins. And Mariano Rivera saves your cat from a tree.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Filed Under:
- mike cardano
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Rampage Jackson will Fight Rematch with King Mo
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments