- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Fantasy Baseball Today For Aug. 13: Stacking Japanese
Today RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) is introduced by the Mets’ John Buck … who only gets about halfway through the intro before being replaced by Travis d’Arnaud. Cardano then discusses Yu Darvish, Hiroki Kuroda, Cole Hamels and Miguel Cabrera; laughs hysterically as children try to spell Jenrry Mejiagoes, and gives us the latest injury news. Also, gratuitous Edinson Volquez criticism, KC Royals-fu, and party decorating tips with Wilmer Flores.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Filed Under:
- mike cardano
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts