- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
FANTASY PROJECTIONS: 16-Bit Renderings Of Our Favorite Players In Baseball
If you’re anything like us, you’re scrambling to prepare for your fantasy draft this week because you’ve spent the entire winter playing Smash Bros when you should be reading RotoExperts (we’re not expecting many of you to fess up to still playing N64). So we got to thinking — how much cooler would prepping for fantasy baseball be if the projections were presented in the style of a SNES game?
Ya know, like Ken Griffey Jr. Baseball, or Super Bases Loaded 2…
So we did it for our five favorite players, because why not? Enjoy!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts