- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
FANTASY PROJECTIONS: 16-Bit Renderings Of Our Favorite Players In Baseball
If you’re anything like us, you’re scrambling to prepare for your fantasy draft this week because you’ve spent the entire winter playing Smash Bros when you should be reading RotoExperts (we’re not expecting many of you to fess up to still playing N64). So we got to thinking — how much cooler would prepping for fantasy baseball be if the projections were presented in the style of a SNES game?
Ya know, like Ken Griffey Jr. Baseball, or Super Bases Loaded 2…
So we did it for our five favorite players, because why not? Enjoy!
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'