- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
FANTASY PROJECTIONS: 16-Bit Renderings Of Our Favorite Players In Baseball
If you’re anything like us, you’re scrambling to prepare for your fantasy draft this week because you’ve spent the entire winter playing Smash Bros when you should be reading RotoExperts (we’re not expecting many of you to fess up to still playing N64). So we got to thinking — how much cooler would prepping for fantasy baseball be if the projections were presented in the style of a SNES game?
Ya know, like Ken Griffey Jr. Baseball, or Super Bases Loaded 2…
So we did it for our five favorite players, because why not? Enjoy!
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs