- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Forget About It Joe Benson, That Ball Is In The Drink
More fun with outfield wall advertisements: this time at Roger Dean Stadium in Jupiter, FL. Miami Marlins outfielder Joe Benson appears to watch a fly ball land in the ocean, with a woman spectator looking on. Actually the backdrop was a real estate ad for Bay Colony, with the photo captured by AP.
— Brett Cumberland (@bcumboslice) March 4, 2014
Of course we all remember this from Thursday:
Indians OF Carlos Moncrief at Goodyear. Pic of the kitchen was for an ad on the right field wall. (Chuck Crow/PD) pic.twitter.com/4TWCIVLt6h
— Glenn Moore (@GlennMooreCLE) February 27, 2014
Let’s go, MLB photogs. You have been slapped with the white challenge glove to best these two examples.
- Filed Under:
- miami marlins
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts