- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Forget About It Joe Benson, That Ball Is In The Drink
More fun with outfield wall advertisements: this time at Roger Dean Stadium in Jupiter, FL. Miami Marlins outfielder Joe Benson appears to watch a fly ball land in the ocean, with a woman spectator looking on. Actually the backdrop was a real estate ad for Bay Colony, with the photo captured by AP.
— Brett Cumberland (@bcumboslice) March 4, 2014
Of course we all remember this from Thursday:
Indians OF Carlos Moncrief at Goodyear. Pic of the kitchen was for an ad on the right field wall. (Chuck Crow/PD) pic.twitter.com/4TWCIVLt6h
— Glenn Moore (@GlennMooreCLE) February 27, 2014
Let’s go, MLB photogs. You have been slapped with the white challenge glove to best these two examples.
- Filed Under:
- miami marlins
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship