- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Ugly NHL-Themed Xmas Sweaters (An Idea We Thought Of First) Are Here
- MLB Trade Rumors, Injury Updates, Trends And News
- Rob Ford On A Teeter Totter Is The Reason The Internet Exists
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
America: Is The Driver Of This Truck The Biggest Frontrunner Of All Time?
Welp, this violates just about every fan code in existence. To recap: we’ve got a Lakers logo, a Yankees logo, a Heat logo (no, one frontrunning basketball team simply wasn’t enough), and I think that’s a Nike swoosh on one of the doors. As Redditor svengalus points out, if the bandwagon were a white pickup truck, this would be it. UPDATE: As @KraigW points out, there’s also a Bulls logo above the right rear tire, bringing the total of frontrunning NBA teams to three. Amazing. We’re waiting for someone to spot an Apple logo somewhere on this truck.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts