- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
America: Is The Driver Of This Truck The Biggest Frontrunner Of All Time?
Welp, this violates just about every fan code in existence. To recap: we’ve got a Lakers logo, a Yankees logo, a Heat logo (no, one frontrunning basketball team simply wasn’t enough), and I think that’s a Nike swoosh on one of the doors. As Redditor svengalus points out, if the bandwagon were a white pickup truck, this would be it. UPDATE: As @KraigW points out, there’s also a Bulls logo above the right rear tire, bringing the total of frontrunning NBA teams to three. Amazing. We’re waiting for someone to spot an Apple logo somewhere on this truck.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts