- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
America: Is The Driver Of This Truck The Biggest Frontrunner Of All Time?
Welp, this violates just about every fan code in existence. To recap: we’ve got a Lakers logo, a Yankees logo, a Heat logo (no, one frontrunning basketball team simply wasn’t enough), and I think that’s a Nike swoosh on one of the doors. As Redditor svengalus points out, if the bandwagon were a white pickup truck, this would be it. UPDATE: As @KraigW points out, there’s also a Bulls logo above the right rear tire, bringing the total of frontrunning NBA teams to three. Amazing. We’re waiting for someone to spot an Apple logo somewhere on this truck.
- Fighting Words: Andre Ward Dares To Confront Golovkin
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Tailgates with Browns Fans in Great Shirt
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut