- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
America: Is The Driver Of This Truck The Biggest Frontrunner Of All Time?
Welp, this violates just about every fan code in existence. To recap: we’ve got a Lakers logo, a Yankees logo, a Heat logo (no, one frontrunning basketball team simply wasn’t enough), and I think that’s a Nike swoosh on one of the doors. As Redditor svengalus points out, if the bandwagon were a white pickup truck, this would be it. UPDATE: As @KraigW points out, there’s also a Bulls logo above the right rear tire, bringing the total of frontrunning NBA teams to three. Amazing. We’re waiting for someone to spot an Apple logo somewhere on this truck.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'