- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Just A Tad High: Manchester United’s Gary Neville Throws Awful First Pitch At White Sox Game
Recently retired Manchester United legend Gary Neville threw out the first pitch at a White Sox game this week. Judging by how things went, it may have been the first time he’s ever thrown a baseball.
Neville was in town to promote an upcoming friendly between Man U and the Chicago Fire, and the ceremonial first pitch was apparently part of his duties. It was way high, and may have actually hit someone standing behind home plate. Luckily for Neville, there weren’t that many people around to see it.
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends