- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Just A Tad High: Manchester United’s Gary Neville Throws Awful First Pitch At White Sox Game
Recently retired Manchester United legend Gary Neville threw out the first pitch at a White Sox game this week. Judging by how things went, it may have been the first time he’s ever thrown a baseball.
Neville was in town to promote an upcoming friendly between Man U and the Chicago Fire, and the ceremonial first pitch was apparently part of his duties. It was way high, and may have actually hit someone standing behind home plate. Luckily for Neville, there weren’t that many people around to see it.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story