- Rams Distinguish Themselves With Teammate-On-Teammate Violence
- This Just In: Andy Dalton and Victor Cruz Are Tied In Touchdown Receptions
- Is MSU's Connor Cook College Football's Most Underrated Quarterback?
- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Just A Tad High: Manchester United’s Gary Neville Throws Awful First Pitch At White Sox Game
Recently retired Manchester United legend Gary Neville threw out the first pitch at a White Sox game this week. Judging by how things went, it may have been the first time he’s ever thrown a baseball.
Neville was in town to promote an upcoming friendly between Man U and the Chicago Fire, and the ceremonial first pitch was apparently part of his duties. It was way high, and may have actually hit someone standing behind home plate. Luckily for Neville, there weren’t that many people around to see it.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts