- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Just A Tad High: Manchester United’s Gary Neville Throws Awful First Pitch At White Sox Game
Recently retired Manchester United legend Gary Neville threw out the first pitch at a White Sox game this week. Judging by how things went, it may have been the first time he’s ever thrown a baseball.
Neville was in town to promote an upcoming friendly between Man U and the Chicago Fire, and the ceremonial first pitch was apparently part of his duties. It was way high, and may have actually hit someone standing behind home plate. Luckily for Neville, there weren’t that many people around to see it.
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce