- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
This 9-Year-Old Girl Threw Out The First Pitch To A Catcher Who Turned Out To Be Her Dad, Surprising Her By Coming Home From Afghanistan
Nine-year-old Alayna Adams hadn’t seen her dad since Valentine’s Day, as he was serving in Afghanistan. But at last night’s Tampa Bay Rays game vs. the Boston Red Sox, Alayna got to throw out the first pitch. Cool! Her dad also sent her a message on the jumbotron. Even cooler! But that’s not why you are tearing up.
Sly. The Tampa Bay Times has the sneaky, fantastic details.
- Filed Under:
- tampa bay rays
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'