- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
This 9-Year-Old Girl Threw Out The First Pitch To A Catcher Who Turned Out To Be Her Dad, Surprising Her By Coming Home From Afghanistan
Nine-year-old Alayna Adams hadn’t seen her dad since Valentine’s Day, as he was serving in Afghanistan. But at last night’s Tampa Bay Rays game vs. the Boston Red Sox, Alayna got to throw out the first pitch. Cool! Her dad also sent her a message on the jumbotron. Even cooler! But that’s not why you are tearing up.
Sly. The Tampa Bay Times has the sneaky, fantastic details.
- Filed Under:
- tampa bay rays
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense
- Brandon Rios: "I Can Bust Flows"