- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This 9-Year-Old Girl Threw Out The First Pitch To A Catcher Who Turned Out To Be Her Dad, Surprising Her By Coming Home From Afghanistan
Nine-year-old Alayna Adams hadn’t seen her dad since Valentine’s Day, as he was serving in Afghanistan. But at last night’s Tampa Bay Rays game vs. the Boston Red Sox, Alayna got to throw out the first pitch. Cool! Her dad also sent her a message on the jumbotron. Even cooler! But that’s not why you are tearing up.
Sly. The Tampa Bay Times has the sneaky, fantastic details.
- Filed Under:
- tampa bay rays
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles