- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This 9-Year-Old Girl Threw Out The First Pitch To A Catcher Who Turned Out To Be Her Dad, Surprising Her By Coming Home From Afghanistan
Nine-year-old Alayna Adams hadn’t seen her dad since Valentine’s Day, as he was serving in Afghanistan. But at last night’s Tampa Bay Rays game vs. the Boston Red Sox, Alayna got to throw out the first pitch. Cool! Her dad also sent her a message on the jumbotron. Even cooler! But that’s not why you are tearing up.
Sly. The Tampa Bay Times has the sneaky, fantastic details.
- Filed Under:
- tampa bay rays
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts