- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This 9-Year-Old Girl Threw Out The First Pitch To A Catcher Who Turned Out To Be Her Dad, Surprising Her By Coming Home From Afghanistan
Nine-year-old Alayna Adams hadn’t seen her dad since Valentine’s Day, as he was serving in Afghanistan. But at last night’s Tampa Bay Rays game vs. the Boston Red Sox, Alayna got to throw out the first pitch. Cool! Her dad also sent her a message on the jumbotron. Even cooler! But that’s not why you are tearing up.
Sly. The Tampa Bay Times has the sneaky, fantastic details.
- Filed Under:
- tampa bay rays
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts