- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Go Home Mustard, You’re Drunk: Hot Dog Race At Kauffman Stadium Turns Tragic, Pantless
There have been many great moments in the Kansas City Royals’ Hot Dog Derby … this is not one of them. It was Kids Day at Kauffman Stadium on Sunday, and children were in the hot dog racing suits for the traditional battle between mustard, ketchup and relish in a race around the warning track. So no, alcohol was not involved — but hilarity was.
Probably may favorite play-by-play call of the season so far, by Comcast Bay Area’s Dave Flemming (the Giants were in town): “Oh mustard — oh no.” Mike Krukow: “It’s the pants …”
Still more graceful on the basepaths than Pablo Sandoval.
Actually this is a great metaphor for the Giants’ season so far.
- Filed Under:
- Hot Dog Derby
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC