- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Go Home Mustard, You’re Drunk: Hot Dog Race At Kauffman Stadium Turns Tragic, Pantless
There have been many great moments in the Kansas City Royals’ Hot Dog Derby … this is not one of them. It was Kids Day at Kauffman Stadium on Sunday, and children were in the hot dog racing suits for the traditional battle between mustard, ketchup and relish in a race around the warning track. So no, alcohol was not involved — but hilarity was.
Probably may favorite play-by-play call of the season so far, by Comcast Bay Area’s Dave Flemming (the Giants were in town): “Oh mustard — oh no.” Mike Krukow: “It’s the pants …”
Still more graceful on the basepaths than Pablo Sandoval.
Actually this is a great metaphor for the Giants’ season so far.
- Filed Under:
- Hot Dog Derby
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts