- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Gotham City Has A New Superhero: Met Man
Ever since The Dark Knight flew that nuclear device out over the ocean and ejected himself into a long-term relationship with Catwoman, Gotham City has been absent its protector. But now, apparently, all that has changed.
Met Man is in the house tonight. pic.twitter.com/zmVBW8JQFv
— Jesse Spector (@jessespector) August 20, 2013
Between good and evil, between light and darkness, between the Citi Field promenade level and the first floor parking lot, is Met Man.
It’s not exactly how I’d pictured him, but he’ll have to do.
Metman presiding over today's game pic.twitter.com/DCb71nW7sZ
— Anthony S (@RealMetman) August 20, 2013
Apparently even superheroes have Twitter accounts.
- Filed Under:
- New York Mets
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts