- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Gotham City Has A New Superhero: Met Man
Ever since The Dark Knight flew that nuclear device out over the ocean and ejected himself into a long-term relationship with Catwoman, Gotham City has been absent its protector. But now, apparently, all that has changed.
Met Man is in the house tonight. pic.twitter.com/zmVBW8JQFv
— Jesse Spector (@jessespector) August 20, 2013
Between good and evil, between light and darkness, between the Citi Field promenade level and the first floor parking lot, is Met Man.
It’s not exactly how I’d pictured him, but he’ll have to do.
Metman presiding over today's game pic.twitter.com/DCb71nW7sZ
— Anthony S (@RealMetman) August 20, 2013
Apparently even superheroes have Twitter accounts.
- Filed Under:
- New York Mets
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Undefeated Holly Holm Signs with Ultimate Fighting Championship
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy