- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Gotham City Has A New Superhero: Met Man
Ever since The Dark Knight flew that nuclear device out over the ocean and ejected himself into a long-term relationship with Catwoman, Gotham City has been absent its protector. But now, apparently, all that has changed.
Met Man is in the house tonight. pic.twitter.com/zmVBW8JQFv
— Jesse Spector (@jessespector) August 20, 2013
Between good and evil, between light and darkness, between the Citi Field promenade level and the first floor parking lot, is Met Man.
It’s not exactly how I’d pictured him, but he’ll have to do.
Metman presiding over today's game pic.twitter.com/DCb71nW7sZ
— Anthony S (@RealMetman) August 20, 2013
Apparently even superheroes have Twitter accounts.
- Filed Under:
- New York Mets
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Proof That LeBron James is Juicing
- Fantasy Football Rankings: QB - Week 14
- Oregon Scores on Rarest Play in Football