- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Gotham City Has A New Superhero: Met Man
Ever since The Dark Knight flew that nuclear device out over the ocean and ejected himself into a long-term relationship with Catwoman, Gotham City has been absent its protector. But now, apparently, all that has changed.
Met Man is in the house tonight. pic.twitter.com/zmVBW8JQFv
— Jesse Spector (@jessespector) August 20, 2013
Between good and evil, between light and darkness, between the Citi Field promenade level and the first floor parking lot, is Met Man.
It’s not exactly how I’d pictured him, but he’ll have to do.
Metman presiding over today's game pic.twitter.com/DCb71nW7sZ
— Anthony S (@RealMetman) August 20, 2013
Apparently even superheroes have Twitter accounts.
- Filed Under:
- New York Mets
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'