- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Great-Grandma’s Web Gem Is Highlight Of Giants Season So Far
Great grab. Or great-grandma grab, actually. KGO-7 San Francisco reports that her name is Virginia Smith, from Santa Rosa, and she’s been bringing her glove to games for years trying to catch a foul ball.
On Tuesday she finally did it, and it was impressive. KGO:
It wasn’t a fluke either. She played softball for 39 years. So for her, no big deal!
- Filed Under:
- San Francisco Giants
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?
- Trade Bait: The Fate of Chris Johnson
- 2014 NFL Draft: Top 5 Running Back Prospects
- 2014 Fantasy Football: Early Peek at the Top 10 Quarterbacks