- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Great-Grandma’s Web Gem Is Highlight Of Giants Season So Far
Great grab. Or great-grandma grab, actually. KGO-7 San Francisco reports that her name is Virginia Smith, from Santa Rosa, and she’s been bringing her glove to games for years trying to catch a foul ball.
On Tuesday she finally did it, and it was impressive. KGO:
It wasn’t a fluke either. She played softball for 39 years. So for her, no big deal!
- Filed Under:
- San Francisco Giants
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason