- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Great-Grandma’s Web Gem Is Highlight Of Giants Season So Far
Great grab. Or great-grandma grab, actually. KGO-7 San Francisco reports that her name is Virginia Smith, from Santa Rosa, and she’s been bringing her glove to games for years trying to catch a foul ball.
On Tuesday she finally did it, and it was impressive. KGO:
It wasn’t a fluke either. She played softball for 39 years. So for her, no big deal!
- Filed Under:
- San Francisco Giants
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story