- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Great-Grandma’s Web Gem Is Highlight Of Giants Season So Far
Great grab. Or great-grandma grab, actually. KGO-7 San Francisco reports that her name is Virginia Smith, from Santa Rosa, and she’s been bringing her glove to games for years trying to catch a foul ball.
On Tuesday she finally did it, and it was impressive. KGO:
It wasn’t a fluke either. She played softball for 39 years. So for her, no big deal!
- Filed Under:
- San Francisco Giants
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts