- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Great-Grandma’s Web Gem Is Highlight Of Giants Season So Far
Great grab. Or great-grandma grab, actually. KGO-7 San Francisco reports that her name is Virginia Smith, from Santa Rosa, and she’s been bringing her glove to games for years trying to catch a foul ball.
On Tuesday she finally did it, and it was impressive. KGO:
It wasn’t a fluke either. She played softball for 39 years. So for her, no big deal!
- Filed Under:
- San Francisco Giants
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week