- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Guys, Enough With The Stomping Little Kids For Spring Training Souvenir Balls
Between the runaway stroller from last week’s Mets game and yesterday’s “GET DOWN MR. PRESIDENT!” moment at Surprise Stadium, we’re starting to question the moral fabric of this fine nation.
Souvenir balls are just like the kind you can buy at a sporting goods store. Kids cannot do this, seeing as they have no money, which is why they must scavenge balls at Spring Training games. (Also, Billy Butler home run balls aren’t exactly Babe Ruth’s Yankees cap.) Next time, let it slide.
The balls — not the strollers.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce