- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Guys, Enough With The Stomping Little Kids For Spring Training Souvenir Balls
Between the runaway stroller from last week’s Mets game and yesterday’s “GET DOWN MR. PRESIDENT!” moment at Surprise Stadium, we’re starting to question the moral fabric of this fine nation.
Souvenir balls are just like the kind you can buy at a sporting goods store. Kids cannot do this, seeing as they have no money, which is why they must scavenge balls at Spring Training games. (Also, Billy Butler home run balls aren’t exactly Babe Ruth’s Yankees cap.) Next time, let it slide.
The balls — not the strollers.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee