- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Guys, Enough With The Stomping Little Kids For Spring Training Souvenir Balls
Between the runaway stroller from last week’s Mets game and yesterday’s “GET DOWN MR. PRESIDENT!” moment at Surprise Stadium, we’re starting to question the moral fabric of this fine nation.
Souvenir balls are just like the kind you can buy at a sporting goods store. Kids cannot do this, seeing as they have no money, which is why they must scavenge balls at Spring Training games. (Also, Billy Butler home run balls aren’t exactly Babe Ruth’s Yankees cap.) Next time, let it slide.
The balls — not the strollers.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts