- Hunter Pence Did Not Know That Kansas City Is In Missouri
- Jimbo Fisher Literally Can't Even With These Jameis Winston Questions
- ESPN The Magazine Puts Out Hit Piece On Kobe Bryant, Says He's 'Destroying' The Lakers From Within
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Guys, Enough With The Stomping Little Kids For Spring Training Souvenir Balls
Between the runaway stroller from last week’s Mets game and yesterday’s “GET DOWN MR. PRESIDENT!” moment at Surprise Stadium, we’re starting to question the moral fabric of this fine nation.
Souvenir balls are just like the kind you can buy at a sporting goods store. Kids cannot do this, seeing as they have no money, which is why they must scavenge balls at Spring Training games. (Also, Billy Butler home run balls aren’t exactly Babe Ruth’s Yankees cap.) Next time, let it slide.
The balls — not the strollers.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts