- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Hah — Someone Forgot To Pull The Ryan Braun Kwik Trip Ad On Fox Sports Wisconsin Tonight
Were you planning to Win Lunch With Ryan Braun? Sorry, Brewers fan — you’ll get nothing and like it! As of this afternoon, Kwik Trip convenience stores have severed ties with Braun, due to the PEDs suspension scandal.
Braun’s TV and radio spots for Kwik Trip were pulled as well as an in-store promotion to “win lunch with Ryan Braun.”
Except for, it seems, Fox Sports Wisconsin, whose interns apparently did not get the memo. Oops.
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) July 24, 2013
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts