- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Hah — Someone Forgot To Pull The Ryan Braun Kwik Trip Ad On Fox Sports Wisconsin Tonight
Were you planning to Win Lunch With Ryan Braun? Sorry, Brewers fan — you’ll get nothing and like it! As of this afternoon, Kwik Trip convenience stores have severed ties with Braun, due to the PEDs suspension scandal.
Braun’s TV and radio spots for Kwik Trip were pulled as well as an in-store promotion to “win lunch with Ryan Braun.”
Except for, it seems, Fox Sports Wisconsin, whose interns apparently did not get the memo. Oops.
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) July 24, 2013
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts