- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Hah — Someone Forgot To Pull The Ryan Braun Kwik Trip Ad On Fox Sports Wisconsin Tonight
Were you planning to Win Lunch With Ryan Braun? Sorry, Brewers fan — you’ll get nothing and like it! As of this afternoon, Kwik Trip convenience stores have severed ties with Braun, due to the PEDs suspension scandal.
Braun’s TV and radio spots for Kwik Trip were pulled as well as an in-store promotion to “win lunch with Ryan Braun.”
Except for, it seems, Fox Sports Wisconsin, whose interns apparently did not get the memo. Oops.
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) July 24, 2013
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement