- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Hank The Brewers Dog Has Been Called Up To The Majors. Really
Here is Hank arriving at the airport in Milwaukee, being mobbed by fans. I was going to type “autograph seekers”, but dogs don’t really sign autographs.
— Jessica Tighe (@jessicatighe) March 16, 2014
— Rachel Rappe (@rachel_saysHI) March 17, 2014
Of course you know Hank’s story: he’s the stray dog that was found wandering around the Brewer’s training camp in Phoenix, and was adopted by the team. He soon became a media sensation, because, cute dog. He even participated in an event with the Racing Sausages, wearing a tiny hot dog costume. And that was it: the Brewers know a great marketing opportunity when they see it, so Hank was made an official mascot, and was flown to Milwaukee. His contract will be heavily laden with Pup-Peroni-based incentives.
— Milwaukee Brewers (@Brewers) March 16, 2014
— For The Win (@forthewin) March 10, 2014
— Milwaukee Brewers (@Brewers) March 17, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Milwaukee Brewers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts