- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Hank The Brewers Dog Has Been Called Up To The Majors. Really
Here is Hank arriving at the airport in Milwaukee, being mobbed by fans. I was going to type “autograph seekers”, but dogs don’t really sign autographs.
— Jessica Tighe (@jessicatighe) March 16, 2014
— Rachel Rappe (@rachel_saysHI) March 17, 2014
Of course you know Hank’s story: he’s the stray dog that was found wandering around the Brewer’s training camp in Phoenix, and was adopted by the team. He soon became a media sensation, because, cute dog. He even participated in an event with the Racing Sausages, wearing a tiny hot dog costume. And that was it: the Brewers know a great marketing opportunity when they see it, so Hank was made an official mascot, and was flown to Milwaukee. His contract will be heavily laden with Pup-Peroni-based incentives.
— Milwaukee Brewers (@Brewers) March 16, 2014
— For The Win (@forthewin) March 10, 2014
— Milwaukee Brewers (@Brewers) March 17, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Milwaukee Brewers
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco