- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Hank The Brewers Dog Has Been Called Up To The Majors. Really
Here is Hank arriving at the airport in Milwaukee, being mobbed by fans. I was going to type “autograph seekers”, but dogs don’t really sign autographs.
— Jessica Tighe (@jessicatighe) March 16, 2014
— Rachel Rappe (@rachel_saysHI) March 17, 2014
Of course you know Hank’s story: he’s the stray dog that was found wandering around the Brewer’s training camp in Phoenix, and was adopted by the team. He soon became a media sensation, because, cute dog. He even participated in an event with the Racing Sausages, wearing a tiny hot dog costume. And that was it: the Brewers know a great marketing opportunity when they see it, so Hank was made an official mascot, and was flown to Milwaukee. His contract will be heavily laden with Pup-Peroni-based incentives.
— Milwaukee Brewers (@Brewers) March 16, 2014
— For The Win (@forthewin) March 10, 2014
— Milwaukee Brewers (@Brewers) March 17, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Milwaukee Brewers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts