- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Hanley Ramirez Is Clearly Raising Manny Ramirez’s Son
As you can see in the Vine, Hanley Ramirez has a son that straight up rakes. The little guy can hit to every spot on the field.
He also has a striking resemblance to Manny Ramirez, who is now playing baseball in Taiwan. Just look at the third swing to left field, his follow-through is Manny-esque in the way he just drops the bat like he doesn’t give a shit.
So How did this mix up happen? Manny and Hanley were on the same 2005 Boston Red Sox team together. The child in the video looks to be in that 7 to 8-year-old range which checks out with my theory. Now I’m not saying Manny was fooling around behind Hanley’s back, but that’s exactly what I’m saying.
Or maybe I’m jealous my childhood summers weren’t spent taking batting practice at Dodgers Stadium.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams