- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Hanley Ramirez Is Clearly Raising Manny Ramirez’s Son
As you can see in the Vine, Hanley Ramirez has a son that straight up rakes. The little guy can hit to every spot on the field.
He also has a striking resemblance to Manny Ramirez, who is now playing baseball in Taiwan. Just look at the third swing to left field, his follow-through is Manny-esque in the way he just drops the bat like he doesn’t give a shit.
So How did this mix up happen? Manny and Hanley were on the same 2005 Boston Red Sox team together. The child in the video looks to be in that 7 to 8-year-old range which checks out with my theory. Now I’m not saying Manny was fooling around behind Hanley’s back, but that’s exactly what I’m saying.
Or maybe I’m jealous my childhood summers weren’t spent taking batting practice at Dodgers Stadium.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story