- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Hanley Ramirez Is Clearly Raising Manny Ramirez’s Son
As you can see in the Vine, Hanley Ramirez has a son that straight up rakes. The little guy can hit to every spot on the field.
He also has a striking resemblance to Manny Ramirez, who is now playing baseball in Taiwan. Just look at the third swing to left field, his follow-through is Manny-esque in the way he just drops the bat like he doesn’t give a shit.
So How did this mix up happen? Manny and Hanley were on the same 2005 Boston Red Sox team together. The child in the video looks to be in that 7 to 8-year-old range which checks out with my theory. Now I’m not saying Manny was fooling around behind Hanley’s back, but that’s exactly what I’m saying.
Or maybe I’m jealous my childhood summers weren’t spent taking batting practice at Dodgers Stadium.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?