- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Hanley Ramirez Is Clearly Raising Manny Ramirez’s Son
As you can see in the Vine, Hanley Ramirez has a son that straight up rakes. The little guy can hit to every spot on the field.
He also has a striking resemblance to Manny Ramirez, who is now playing baseball in Taiwan. Just look at the third swing to left field, his follow-through is Manny-esque in the way he just drops the bat like he doesn’t give a shit.
So How did this mix up happen? Manny and Hanley were on the same 2005 Boston Red Sox team together. The child in the video looks to be in that 7 to 8-year-old range which checks out with my theory. Now I’m not saying Manny was fooling around behind Hanley’s back, but that’s exactly what I’m saying.
Or maybe I’m jealous my childhood summers weren’t spent taking batting practice at Dodgers Stadium.
- Amir Khan: 'Floyd Mayweather's The Boss'
- Top 5 NFL Landing Spots for Alabama Crimson Tide Coach
- The Now Pussified NFL Hits New Low
- San Francisco 49ers: Let Kaep, Gore Run