- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Hanley Ramirez Is Clearly Raising Manny Ramirez’s Son
As you can see in the Vine, Hanley Ramirez has a son that straight up rakes. The little guy can hit to every spot on the field.
He also has a striking resemblance to Manny Ramirez, who is now playing baseball in Taiwan. Just look at the third swing to left field, his follow-through is Manny-esque in the way he just drops the bat like he doesn’t give a shit.
So How did this mix up happen? Manny and Hanley were on the same 2005 Boston Red Sox team together. The child in the video looks to be in that 7 to 8-year-old range which checks out with my theory. Now I’m not saying Manny was fooling around behind Hanley’s back, but that’s exactly what I’m saying.
Or maybe I’m jealous my childhood summers weren’t spent taking batting practice at Dodgers Stadium.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'