- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Hawk Harrelson Astutely Points Out “Sacks Packed With Se(a)men”
Chicago White Sox announcer Hawk Harrelson, who’s no stranger to on-air outbursts, is back at it again. Whether or not you like your broadcasters with a touch of unhindered partiality and immaturity, that’s your call. But only days after his explosion in response to the tossing of White Sox pitcher Jose Quintana, Harrelson finds himself in the news once more thanks to an adolescent turn of phrase.
Ha! We get it! “Seamen,” of course, shrewdly refers to the Mariners, who at this point in the game, have the “sacks,” or bases, loaded. Lovely. Just lovely.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story