- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Hawk Harrelson Astutely Points Out “Sacks Packed With Se(a)men”
Chicago White Sox announcer Hawk Harrelson, who’s no stranger to on-air outbursts, is back at it again. Whether or not you like your broadcasters with a touch of unhindered partiality and immaturity, that’s your call. But only days after his explosion in response to the tossing of White Sox pitcher Jose Quintana, Harrelson finds himself in the news once more thanks to an adolescent turn of phrase.
Ha! We get it! “Seamen,” of course, shrewdly refers to the Mariners, who at this point in the game, have the “sacks,” or bases, loaded. Lovely. Just lovely.
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing