- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Hawk Harrelson Astutely Points Out “Sacks Packed With Se(a)men”
Chicago White Sox announcer Hawk Harrelson, who’s no stranger to on-air outbursts, is back at it again. Whether or not you like your broadcasters with a touch of unhindered partiality and immaturity, that’s your call. But only days after his explosion in response to the tossing of White Sox pitcher Jose Quintana, Harrelson finds himself in the news once more thanks to an adolescent turn of phrase.
Ha! We get it! “Seamen,” of course, shrewdly refers to the Mariners, who at this point in the game, have the “sacks,” or bases, loaded. Lovely. Just lovely.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts