- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Hawk Harrelson Astutely Points Out “Sacks Packed With Se(a)men”
Chicago White Sox announcer Hawk Harrelson, who’s no stranger to on-air outbursts, is back at it again. Whether or not you like your broadcasters with a touch of unhindered partiality and immaturity, that’s your call. But only days after his explosion in response to the tossing of White Sox pitcher Jose Quintana, Harrelson finds himself in the news once more thanks to an adolescent turn of phrase.
Ha! We get it! “Seamen,” of course, shrewdly refers to the Mariners, who at this point in the game, have the “sacks,” or bases, loaded. Lovely. Just lovely.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?