- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Hector Noesi Throws One Ball To The Plate, Gets Two Back
During a game between the Mariners and Twins today, Ttere was some confusion following a ball in the dirt. Hector Noesi threw one low pitch, but ended up getting back two baseballs.
Because of a new rule that says any ball in the dirt will be replaced, plus a lack communication between the catcher and ump, both men grabbed a ball and tossed it back to the mound. It could have been worse, if not for Noesi’s quick reflexes.
Frankly, it’s impressive that he even caught one. Ever try to catch something thrown to you when you’re not expecting it? How about two things? That’s why he’s a professional baseball player, people.
- Filed Under:
- Seattle Mariners
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story