- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Hector Noesi Throws One Ball To The Plate, Gets Two Back
During a game between the Mariners and Twins today, Ttere was some confusion following a ball in the dirt. Hector Noesi threw one low pitch, but ended up getting back two baseballs.
Because of a new rule that says any ball in the dirt will be replaced, plus a lack communication between the catcher and ump, both men grabbed a ball and tossed it back to the mound. It could have been worse, if not for Noesi’s quick reflexes.
Frankly, it’s impressive that he even caught one. Ever try to catch something thrown to you when you’re not expecting it? How about two things? That’s why he’s a professional baseball player, people.
- Filed Under:
- Seattle Mariners
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers