- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Hector Noesi Throws One Ball To The Plate, Gets Two Back
During a game between the Mariners and Twins today, Ttere was some confusion following a ball in the dirt. Hector Noesi threw one low pitch, but ended up getting back two baseballs.
Because of a new rule that says any ball in the dirt will be replaced, plus a lack communication between the catcher and ump, both men grabbed a ball and tossed it back to the mound. It could have been worse, if not for Noesi’s quick reflexes.
Frankly, it’s impressive that he even caught one. Ever try to catch something thrown to you when you’re not expecting it? How about two things? That’s why he’s a professional baseball player, people.
- Filed Under:
- Seattle Mariners
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts