- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Hector Noesi Throws One Ball To The Plate, Gets Two Back
During a game between the Mariners and Twins today, Ttere was some confusion following a ball in the dirt. Hector Noesi threw one low pitch, but ended up getting back two baseballs.
Because of a new rule that says any ball in the dirt will be replaced, plus a lack communication between the catcher and ump, both men grabbed a ball and tossed it back to the mound. It could have been worse, if not for Noesi’s quick reflexes.
Frankly, it’s impressive that he even caught one. Ever try to catch something thrown to you when you’re not expecting it? How about two things? That’s why he’s a professional baseball player, people.
- Filed Under:
- Seattle Mariners
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship