- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Hector Noesi Throws One Ball To The Plate, Gets Two Back
During a game between the Mariners and Twins today, Ttere was some confusion following a ball in the dirt. Hector Noesi threw one low pitch, but ended up getting back two baseballs.
Because of a new rule that says any ball in the dirt will be replaced, plus a lack communication between the catcher and ump, both men grabbed a ball and tossed it back to the mound. It could have been worse, if not for Noesi’s quick reflexes.
Frankly, it’s impressive that he even caught one. Ever try to catch something thrown to you when you’re not expecting it? How about two things? That’s why he’s a professional baseball player, people.
- Filed Under:
- Seattle Mariners
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier