- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
The World Series Champion Giants Are Just One Big Group Of Celebrating Bros
After the San Francisco Giants won the World Series yesterday, they partook in some classically bro-y celebratory tactics – group dog piling, champagne, the works.
Now you might say this is normal celebrating – which, it is, in part. But champagne goggles change the equation. And Pablo Sandoval and Brian Wilson. Those dudes are bros. And anything their involved in is automatically bro-y.
Here are some of the best photos from the brofest.
Photos via Getty
- Filed Under:
- San Francisco Giants
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts