- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The World Series Champion Giants Are Just One Big Group Of Celebrating Bros
After the San Francisco Giants won the World Series yesterday, they partook in some classically bro-y celebratory tactics – group dog piling, champagne, the works.
Now you might say this is normal celebrating – which, it is, in part. But champagne goggles change the equation. And Pablo Sandoval and Brian Wilson. Those dudes are bros. And anything their involved in is automatically bro-y.
Here are some of the best photos from the brofest.
Photos via Getty
- Filed Under:
- San Francisco Giants
- What Should Vikings Do in Free Agency?
- Everyone Is Asking the Wrong Questions About the Ray Rice Video
- Richard Sherman Vehemently Opposes Roger Goodell's N-Word Rule
- CBS Adds Tony Gonzalez As NFL Analyst, Drops Dan Marino, Shannon Sharpe