- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Ugly NHL-Themed Xmas Sweaters (An Idea We Thought Of First) Are Here
- MLB Trade Rumors, Injury Updates, Trends And News
- Rob Ford On A Teeter Totter Is The Reason The Internet Exists
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The World Series Champion Giants Are Just One Big Group Of Celebrating Bros
After the San Francisco Giants won the World Series yesterday, they partook in some classically bro-y celebratory tactics – group dog piling, champagne, the works.
Now you might say this is normal celebrating – which, it is, in part. But champagne goggles change the equation. And Pablo Sandoval and Brian Wilson. Those dudes are bros. And anything their involved in is automatically bro-y.
Here are some of the best photos from the brofest.
Photos via Getty
- Filed Under:
- San Francisco Giants
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts