- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The World Series Champion Giants Are Just One Big Group Of Celebrating Bros
After the San Francisco Giants won the World Series yesterday, they partook in some classically bro-y celebratory tactics – group dog piling, champagne, the works.
Now you might say this is normal celebrating – which, it is, in part. But champagne goggles change the equation. And Pablo Sandoval and Brian Wilson. Those dudes are bros. And anything their involved in is automatically bro-y.
Here are some of the best photos from the brofest.
Photos via Getty
- Filed Under:
- San Francisco Giants
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts