- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The World Series Champion Giants Are Just One Big Group Of Celebrating Bros
After the San Francisco Giants won the World Series yesterday, they partook in some classically bro-y celebratory tactics – group dog piling, champagne, the works.
Now you might say this is normal celebrating – which, it is, in part. But champagne goggles change the equation. And Pablo Sandoval and Brian Wilson. Those dudes are bros. And anything their involved in is automatically bro-y.
Here are some of the best photos from the brofest.
Photos via Getty
- Filed Under:
- San Francisco Giants
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?