- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Here’s A Fantastic Photo Of ESPN Accidentally Predicting Baseball Justice
The New York Yankees are currently down 2-1 in the bottom of the 6th inning of Game 3 against the Baltimore Orioles. But earlier in the day, ESPN was previewing tonight’s matchup and where A-Rod would bat in the order, considering his rather poor performance of late. Except they had a bit of a graphic fail.
Many have used Oakland’s 0-2 hole in the other ALDS series as reason to rail against Major League Baseball for the 2-3 division format (Oakland plays Game 4 against Detroit, down 2-1 in the series, in just a few minutes), so maybe this is ESPN’s way of repurposing karmic justice towards the folks in Oakland. And they deserve it, for the season they’ve had.
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'