- Keith Olbermann Went Nuts Over The Ray Rice Suspension
- James Harden Says Truthful Thing, Everyone Gets Mad
- 6 Most Hated Owners That Were Once Beloved
- Tour de France Riders Gloriously Mooned During Stage 17
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here’s A Fantastic Photo Of ESPN Accidentally Predicting Baseball Justice
The New York Yankees are currently down 2-1 in the bottom of the 6th inning of Game 3 against the Baltimore Orioles. But earlier in the day, ESPN was previewing tonight’s matchup and where A-Rod would bat in the order, considering his rather poor performance of late. Except they had a bit of a graphic fail.
Many have used Oakland’s 0-2 hole in the other ALDS series as reason to rail against Major League Baseball for the 2-3 division format (Oakland plays Game 4 against Detroit, down 2-1 in the series, in just a few minutes), so maybe this is ESPN’s way of repurposing karmic justice towards the folks in Oakland. And they deserve it, for the season they’ve had.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts