- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Here’s A Fantastic Photo Of ESPN Accidentally Predicting Baseball Justice
The New York Yankees are currently down 2-1 in the bottom of the 6th inning of Game 3 against the Baltimore Orioles. But earlier in the day, ESPN was previewing tonight’s matchup and where A-Rod would bat in the order, considering his rather poor performance of late. Except they had a bit of a graphic fail.
Many have used Oakland’s 0-2 hole in the other ALDS series as reason to rail against Major League Baseball for the 2-3 division format (Oakland plays Game 4 against Detroit, down 2-1 in the series, in just a few minutes), so maybe this is ESPN’s way of repurposing karmic justice towards the folks in Oakland. And they deserve it, for the season they’ve had.
- Who Does Bernard Hopkins Say is Standing In His Way?
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence