- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Here's The Most Joyous Field Invasion You're Ever Likely To See (Video)
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- UPDATE: Ken Griffey Jr. Issues Apology After Awkward SportsCenter Interview
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Here’s A Fantastic Photo Of ESPN Accidentally Predicting Baseball Justice
The New York Yankees are currently down 2-1 in the bottom of the 6th inning of Game 3 against the Baltimore Orioles. But earlier in the day, ESPN was previewing tonight’s matchup and where A-Rod would bat in the order, considering his rather poor performance of late. Except they had a bit of a graphic fail.
Many have used Oakland’s 0-2 hole in the other ALDS series as reason to rail against Major League Baseball for the 2-3 division format (Oakland plays Game 4 against Detroit, down 2-1 in the series, in just a few minutes), so maybe this is ESPN’s way of repurposing karmic justice towards the folks in Oakland. And they deserve it, for the season they’ve had.
- Gallery: Canelo Alvarez-Alfredo Angulo Grand Arrivals
- The Top American Winter Olympians
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Peyton Manning's Record Vs. Every NFL Team