- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- And Now, Christmas Lights Set To The Auburn Miracle Touchdown Call
- The Texas Rangers Baseball Team Drafted Russell Wilson, The Football Player
- AWWWW: Andrew McCutchen Proposes To His Girlfriend On Ellen
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Here’s A Fantastic Photo Of ESPN Accidentally Predicting Baseball Justice
The New York Yankees are currently down 2-1 in the bottom of the 6th inning of Game 3 against the Baltimore Orioles. But earlier in the day, ESPN was previewing tonight’s matchup and where A-Rod would bat in the order, considering his rather poor performance of late. Except they had a bit of a graphic fail.
Many have used Oakland’s 0-2 hole in the other ALDS series as reason to rail against Major League Baseball for the 2-3 division format (Oakland plays Game 4 against Detroit, down 2-1 in the series, in just a few minutes), so maybe this is ESPN’s way of repurposing karmic justice towards the folks in Oakland. And they deserve it, for the season they’ve had.
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Is Jay Z the Best Sports Agent of All Time?