- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s A Photo Of Phillies Manager Charlie Manuel At Monday Night RAW Last Night
The WWE was in Philadelphia last night for Monday Night RAW, celebrating its yearly “Slammy Awards.” A big deal, in fake wrestling circles, something that brings out all the celebrities. Like Philadelphia Phillies manager Charlie Manuel, for example.
Though Manuel is a known WWE enthusiast, it will never get old seeing a 68-year-old baseball manager soaking in some fake wrestling during the offseason. Also, it’s good to see Jerry “The King” Lawler back in action after that on-air heart attack a few months ago.
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?