- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s Pirates Rookie Gerrit Cole Picking And Eating His Boogers (Warning: Pretty Gross)
Rookies are stupid. They’re usually young guys who don’t how to be a professional. Exhibit A:
Ew, Gerrit. Rule number one: If you think you’re alone in the dugout and nobody is there to see pick your nose, examine the contents of your discovery and then eat it, you’re wrong. In fact, being alone in the dugout means we have a clear shot of you doing… whatever you do.
Also, who eats boogers? Seriously, that’s not cool.
- Filed Under:
- gerrit cole
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts