- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here’s Pirates Rookie Gerrit Cole Picking And Eating His Boogers (Warning: Pretty Gross)
Rookies are stupid. They’re usually young guys who don’t how to be a professional. Exhibit A:
Ew, Gerrit. Rule number one: If you think you’re alone in the dugout and nobody is there to see pick your nose, examine the contents of your discovery and then eat it, you’re wrong. In fact, being alone in the dugout means we have a clear shot of you doing… whatever you do.
Also, who eats boogers? Seriously, that’s not cool.
- Filed Under:
- gerrit cole
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles