- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here’s Pirates Rookie Gerrit Cole Picking And Eating His Boogers (Warning: Pretty Gross)
Rookies are stupid. They’re usually young guys who don’t how to be a professional. Exhibit A:
Ew, Gerrit. Rule number one: If you think you’re alone in the dugout and nobody is there to see pick your nose, examine the contents of your discovery and then eat it, you’re wrong. In fact, being alone in the dugout means we have a clear shot of you doing… whatever you do.
Also, who eats boogers? Seriously, that’s not cool.
- Filed Under:
- gerrit cole
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts