- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Here’s Pirates Rookie Gerrit Cole Picking And Eating His Boogers (Warning: Pretty Gross)
Rookies are stupid. They’re usually young guys who don’t how to be a professional. Exhibit A:
Ew, Gerrit. Rule number one: If you think you’re alone in the dugout and nobody is there to see pick your nose, examine the contents of your discovery and then eat it, you’re wrong. In fact, being alone in the dugout means we have a clear shot of you doing… whatever you do.
Also, who eats boogers? Seriously, that’s not cool.
- Filed Under:
- gerrit cole
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs