- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Here’s Pirates Rookie Gerrit Cole Picking And Eating His Boogers (Warning: Pretty Gross)
Rookies are stupid. They’re usually young guys who don’t how to be a professional. Exhibit A:
Ew, Gerrit. Rule number one: If you think you’re alone in the dugout and nobody is there to see pick your nose, examine the contents of your discovery and then eat it, you’re wrong. In fact, being alone in the dugout means we have a clear shot of you doing… whatever you do.
Also, who eats boogers? Seriously, that’s not cool.
- Filed Under:
- gerrit cole
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story