- Broncos Fans Start Petition To Get Phil Simms Off Their TV Broadcasts
- Cardinals' Jonathan Dwyer Arrested For Domestic Violence (With Updates)
- WEEK 3: Grading The 4 Worst ESPN Fantasy Football Projections
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Here’s Video Of The Mets Singing ‘Sleigh Bells’ At What Appears To Be Gun Point
The Mets recently put out a video of some of their players singing that timeless holiday classic, “Sleigh Bells.” We’re assuming that these guys — including Matt Harvey and David Wright — did this of their own volition, but it doesn’t appear that way. The enthusiasm and energy in this video gives the viewer the unfortunate impression that the Mets were forced to do this at gun point.
Wright actually seems somewhat cheerful. Lucas Duda? Not so much.
Enjoy this, if you can:
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce