- SportsGrid's Week 16 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Painful
- SportsGrid Athletic Apparel Presents: The Miami Heat Nickname Jerseys
- The SportsGrid 'Off The Grid' Podcast: Christmas Spectacular
- You've Got To Watch This Post-Game Rant For The Ages By SIU Coach Barry Hinson
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
If You’re Going To Run Away From An Incoming Home Run Ball, Don’t Let It Hit Your Girlfriend In The Face
When Pete Kozma smack a home run to center field against the Diamondbacks last night, two lucky fans – a couple, we think – were about to get their very own baseball souvenir. Except no one was wearing a glove, and Mr. Boyfriend wanted no part of catching a baseball with his bare hands some 400-feet from home plate. Ms. Girlfriend, however, well she wasn’t so nimble of foot, and kind of cowered. So naturally the ball struck her in the face/neck/shoulder area, Mr. Boyfriend eschewing any sense of chivalry to protect her from the oncoming projectile.
What we’re saying is that you don’t want to be in a burning building with this guy.
- Guess Which NBA Legend Is Expecting Identical Twins?
- NFC Playoffs: A Just Slightly Premature Playoff Picture
- Leo Santa Cruz Outpoints Cesar Seda to Retain Title
- LeBron James: The NBA's Next Rapper