- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
If You’re Going To Run Away From An Incoming Home Run Ball, Don’t Let It Hit Your Girlfriend In The Face
When Pete Kozma smack a home run to center field against the Diamondbacks last night, two lucky fans – a couple, we think – were about to get their very own baseball souvenir. Except no one was wearing a glove, and Mr. Boyfriend wanted no part of catching a baseball with his bare hands some 400-feet from home plate. Ms. Girlfriend, however, well she wasn’t so nimble of foot, and kind of cowered. So naturally the ball struck her in the face/neck/shoulder area, Mr. Boyfriend eschewing any sense of chivalry to protect her from the oncoming projectile.
What we’re saying is that you don’t want to be in a burning building with this guy.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts