- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Here's The Most Joyous Field Invasion You're Ever Likely To See (Video)
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- UPDATE: Ken Griffey Jr. Issues Apology After Awkward SportsCenter Interview
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
If You’re Going To Run Away From An Incoming Home Run Ball, Don’t Let It Hit Your Girlfriend In The Face
When Pete Kozma smack a home run to center field against the Diamondbacks last night, two lucky fans – a couple, we think – were about to get their very own baseball souvenir. Except no one was wearing a glove, and Mr. Boyfriend wanted no part of catching a baseball with his bare hands some 400-feet from home plate. Ms. Girlfriend, however, well she wasn’t so nimble of foot, and kind of cowered. So naturally the ball struck her in the face/neck/shoulder area, Mr. Boyfriend eschewing any sense of chivalry to protect her from the oncoming projectile.
What we’re saying is that you don’t want to be in a burning building with this guy.
- Gallery: Canelo Alvarez-Alfredo Angulo Grand Arrivals
- The Top American Winter Olympians
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Peyton Manning's Record Vs. Every NFL Team