- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
If You’re Going To Run Away From An Incoming Home Run Ball, Don’t Let It Hit Your Girlfriend In The Face
When Pete Kozma smack a home run to center field against the Diamondbacks last night, two lucky fans – a couple, we think – were about to get their very own baseball souvenir. Except no one was wearing a glove, and Mr. Boyfriend wanted no part of catching a baseball with his bare hands some 400-feet from home plate. Ms. Girlfriend, however, well she wasn’t so nimble of foot, and kind of cowered. So naturally the ball struck her in the face/neck/shoulder area, Mr. Boyfriend eschewing any sense of chivalry to protect her from the oncoming projectile.
What we’re saying is that you don’t want to be in a burning building with this guy.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story