- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
If You’re Going To Run Away From An Incoming Home Run Ball, Don’t Let It Hit Your Girlfriend In The Face
When Pete Kozma smack a home run to center field against the Diamondbacks last night, two lucky fans – a couple, we think – were about to get their very own baseball souvenir. Except no one was wearing a glove, and Mr. Boyfriend wanted no part of catching a baseball with his bare hands some 400-feet from home plate. Ms. Girlfriend, however, well she wasn’t so nimble of foot, and kind of cowered. So naturally the ball struck her in the face/neck/shoulder area, Mr. Boyfriend eschewing any sense of chivalry to protect her from the oncoming projectile.
What we’re saying is that you don’t want to be in a burning building with this guy.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier