- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
If You’re Going To Run Away From An Incoming Home Run Ball, Don’t Let It Hit Your Girlfriend In The Face
When Pete Kozma smack a home run to center field against the Diamondbacks last night, two lucky fans – a couple, we think – were about to get their very own baseball souvenir. Except no one was wearing a glove, and Mr. Boyfriend wanted no part of catching a baseball with his bare hands some 400-feet from home plate. Ms. Girlfriend, however, well she wasn’t so nimble of foot, and kind of cowered. So naturally the ball struck her in the face/neck/shoulder area, Mr. Boyfriend eschewing any sense of chivalry to protect her from the oncoming projectile.
What we’re saying is that you don’t want to be in a burning building with this guy.
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'