- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
In Case You Missed It, There Was A Baby Drinking A Beer During The A’s Postgame Celebration
Meanwhile, the A’s clinched a playoff berth. Huge sewage leaks, babies guzzling Bud Light — things in Oakland are just not like they are where you live.
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) September 24, 2013
I know Oakland is a small market club, but all the only beer they had for the baby was Bud Light? pic.twitter.com/EoA83N6por
— Dan Wetzel (@DanWetzel) September 24, 2013
- Filed Under:
- oakland a's
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts