- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- A DOUCHE IS BORN: SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- THE ONION: Fantasy Football In The NFL's Final Season Of Existence
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
In Case You Missed It, There Was A Baby Drinking A Beer During The A’s Postgame Celebration
Meanwhile, the A’s clinched a playoff berth. Huge sewage leaks, babies guzzling Bud Light — things in Oakland are just not like they are where you live.
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) September 24, 2013
I know Oakland is a small market club, but all the only beer they had for the baby was Bud Light? pic.twitter.com/EoA83N6por
— Dan Wetzel (@DanWetzel) September 24, 2013
- Filed Under:
- oakland a's
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?