- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Is That A Small Dog In A Weiner Costume Running With The Racing Sausages? Yes. Yes It Is
You probably know the story of Hank the Dog: he’s a stray pup that showed up at Brewers’ camp, and was immediately adopted by the team. After a trip to the vet and a jersey fitting, the only clear option was to then make Hank a tiny hot dog outfit and have him run with the Brewers Racing Sausages.
— Milwaukee Brewers (@Brewers) February 26, 2014
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) February 26, 2014
Too cute … must … reach … pause button … [dies].
— FOX 10 News | KSAZ (@myfoxphoenix) February 26, 2014
Get ready for the Disney movie in which Hank takes over as General Manager, lures Prince Fielder back to the team with Snausages and viciously mauls Bernie Brewer.
- Filed Under:
- Milwaukee Brewers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts