- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Is That A Small Dog In A Weiner Costume Running With The Racing Sausages? Yes. Yes It Is
You probably know the story of Hank the Dog: he’s a stray pup that showed up at Brewers’ camp, and was immediately adopted by the team. After a trip to the vet and a jersey fitting, the only clear option was to then make Hank a tiny hot dog outfit and have him run with the Brewers Racing Sausages.
— Milwaukee Brewers (@Brewers) February 26, 2014
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) February 26, 2014
Too cute … must … reach … pause button … [dies].
— FOX 10 News | KSAZ (@myfoxphoenix) February 26, 2014
Get ready for the Disney movie in which Hank takes over as General Manager, lures Prince Fielder back to the team with Snausages and viciously mauls Bernie Brewer.
- Filed Under:
- Milwaukee Brewers
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier