- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Is This Guy Wearing A Penn State Shirt At Yankees-Phillies Fanning Himself With A Wad Of Cash?
It wasn’t that hot in Clearwater, Florida, today when the Yankees and Phillies played a Spring Training game. Partly cloudy, according to the weather report, and a shade over 70 degrees. One fan sitting behind home plate, however, was a bit warm. See that guy wearing the “We Are Penn State” shirt during Ichiro’s at bat against Phillies reliever Mike Adams? Yeah, him. See how he’s fanning himself? Uh, with a wad of cash?
Wait, maybe it’s not cash. Let’s zoom in:
Yeah, probably a wad of cash. Make your Penn State jokes, internet.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts