- STAYING, GOING, OR GONE: The Biggest Moves So Far In NFL Free Agency Action
- Dottie Sandusky Went On The Today Show To Defend Her Convicted Husband
- Violent Hockey Fight Ends In Hug And High-Five?
- College Basketball Top 25: So, We're Just Gonna Let Villanova Into The Top Three?
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Is This Guy Wearing A Penn State Shirt At Yankees-Phillies Fanning Himself With A Wad Of Cash?
It wasn’t that hot in Clearwater, Florida, today when the Yankees and Phillies played a Spring Training game. Partly cloudy, according to the weather report, and a shade over 70 degrees. One fan sitting behind home plate, however, was a bit warm. See that guy wearing the “We Are Penn State” shirt during Ichiro’s at bat against Phillies reliever Mike Adams? Yeah, him. See how he’s fanning himself? Uh, with a wad of cash?
Wait, maybe it’s not cash. Let’s zoom in:
Yeah, probably a wad of cash. Make your Penn State jokes, internet.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success