- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Is This Guy Wearing A Penn State Shirt At Yankees-Phillies Fanning Himself With A Wad Of Cash?
It wasn’t that hot in Clearwater, Florida, today when the Yankees and Phillies played a Spring Training game. Partly cloudy, according to the weather report, and a shade over 70 degrees. One fan sitting behind home plate, however, was a bit warm. See that guy wearing the “We Are Penn State” shirt during Ichiro’s at bat against Phillies reliever Mike Adams? Yeah, him. See how he’s fanning himself? Uh, with a wad of cash?
Wait, maybe it’s not cash. Let’s zoom in:
Yeah, probably a wad of cash. Make your Penn State jokes, internet.
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Holly Holm Takes Nikki Knudsen Down
- Robert Duran: Pacquiao Still Dangerous
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever