- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Is This Guy Wearing A Penn State Shirt At Yankees-Phillies Fanning Himself With A Wad Of Cash?
It wasn’t that hot in Clearwater, Florida, today when the Yankees and Phillies played a Spring Training game. Partly cloudy, according to the weather report, and a shade over 70 degrees. One fan sitting behind home plate, however, was a bit warm. See that guy wearing the “We Are Penn State” shirt during Ichiro’s at bat against Phillies reliever Mike Adams? Yeah, him. See how he’s fanning himself? Uh, with a wad of cash?
Wait, maybe it’s not cash. Let’s zoom in:
Yeah, probably a wad of cash. Make your Penn State jokes, internet.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story