- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
It Still Kind Of Amazes Me That They Even Have Baseball In Colorado
It’s hotter than Satan’s scrotum right now where I am — they say it may hit 100 on Tuesday in the SF Bay Area. Meanwhile at Coors Field in Denver …
— Cut4 (@Cut4) May 12, 2014
More than a foot of snow overnight. The Rockies are on the road, and back home on Friday to play the Padres, which means that Dinger had better get shoveling. Finally earn your pay, you lazy carpet lizard.
Wait, what’s my shovel hitting? What’s buried in left field? … OH MY GOD.
- Filed Under:
- Coors Field
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs