- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
It Still Kind Of Amazes Me That They Even Have Baseball In Colorado
It’s hotter than Satan’s scrotum right now where I am — they say it may hit 100 on Tuesday in the SF Bay Area. Meanwhile at Coors Field in Denver …
— Cut4 (@Cut4) May 12, 2014
More than a foot of snow overnight. The Rockies are on the road, and back home on Friday to play the Padres, which means that Dinger had better get shoveling. Finally earn your pay, you lazy carpet lizard.
Wait, what’s my shovel hitting? What’s buried in left field? … OH MY GOD.
- Filed Under:
- Coors Field
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar