- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
It Still Kind Of Amazes Me That They Even Have Baseball In Colorado
It’s hotter than Satan’s scrotum right now where I am — they say it may hit 100 on Tuesday in the SF Bay Area. Meanwhile at Coors Field in Denver …
— Cut4 (@Cut4) May 12, 2014
More than a foot of snow overnight. The Rockies are on the road, and back home on Friday to play the Padres, which means that Dinger had better get shoveling. Finally earn your pay, you lazy carpet lizard.
Wait, what’s my shovel hitting? What’s buried in left field? … OH MY GOD.
- Filed Under:
- Coors Field
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai