- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
It Still Kind Of Amazes Me That They Even Have Baseball In Colorado
It’s hotter than Satan’s scrotum right now where I am — they say it may hit 100 on Tuesday in the SF Bay Area. Meanwhile at Coors Field in Denver …
— Cut4 (@Cut4) May 12, 2014
More than a foot of snow overnight. The Rockies are on the road, and back home on Friday to play the Padres, which means that Dinger had better get shoveling. Finally earn your pay, you lazy carpet lizard.
Wait, what’s my shovel hitting? What’s buried in left field? … OH MY GOD.
- Filed Under:
- Coors Field
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts