- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
It’s Always An Adventure When Prince Fielder Slides
In the bottom of the second inning against the Los Angeles Angels last night, Prince Fielder cracked a would-be double down the right field line. As he chugged for second base (kudos to the camera crew for zooming in on his pained running face), Fielder couldn’t quite decide whether or not to slide. So instead he just kind of collapsed right at second base, flailing with his left arm to stop himself from overrunning the bag. Except it’s hard to stop the momentum of 275 pounds on a dime, so Prince meandered (read: tumbled) well beyond the bag and was tagged out.
This concludes today’s episode in the Prince Fielder sliding experiment.
Video via CJ Fogler
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts