- Jack White Doing His Best To Look Miserable At The Cubs Game
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Quarterbacks
- Tour de France: Thomas Voeckler Stops To Yell At Hecklers, Finishes Second
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: AFC East Preview & Sleepers
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
It’s Always An Adventure When Prince Fielder Slides
In the bottom of the second inning against the Los Angeles Angels last night, Prince Fielder cracked a would-be double down the right field line. As he chugged for second base (kudos to the camera crew for zooming in on his pained running face), Fielder couldn’t quite decide whether or not to slide. So instead he just kind of collapsed right at second base, flailing with his left arm to stop himself from overrunning the bag. Except it’s hard to stop the momentum of 275 pounds on a dime, so Prince meandered (read: tumbled) well beyond the bag and was tagged out.
This concludes today’s episode in the Prince Fielder sliding experiment.
Video via CJ Fogler
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead