- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
It’s Always An Adventure When Prince Fielder Slides
In the bottom of the second inning against the Los Angeles Angels last night, Prince Fielder cracked a would-be double down the right field line. As he chugged for second base (kudos to the camera crew for zooming in on his pained running face), Fielder couldn’t quite decide whether or not to slide. So instead he just kind of collapsed right at second base, flailing with his left arm to stop himself from overrunning the bag. Except it’s hard to stop the momentum of 275 pounds on a dime, so Prince meandered (read: tumbled) well beyond the bag and was tagged out.
This concludes today’s episode in the Prince Fielder sliding experiment.
Video via CJ Fogler
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.