- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
It’s Come To This: You Can Now Own David Ortiz’s Beard Hair As A Memorabilia Item
Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew. Ew.
Ew ew ew? Ew ew. Ewwwwww.
The current highest bid on eBay is $610 and climbing. Victorino’s “beard ball” (yes, the hair has been bundled into a shape) is up to $310 (and climbing). The proceeds go to Movember, a men’s health awareness charity. Um, that’s great and all, but where do we draw the line with this kind of stuff? Auctioning neck hair? Chest hair? Poop? C’mon America, just donate the money.
There is no God.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts