- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
It’s Come To This: You Can Now Own David Ortiz’s Beard Hair As A Memorabilia Item
Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew. Ew.
Ew ew ew? Ew ew. Ewwwwww.
The current highest bid on eBay is $610 and climbing. Victorino’s “beard ball” (yes, the hair has been bundled into a shape) is up to $310 (and climbing). The proceeds go to Movember, a men’s health awareness charity. Um, that’s great and all, but where do we draw the line with this kind of stuff? Auctioning neck hair? Chest hair? Poop? C’mon America, just donate the money.
There is no God.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier