- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
It’s Todd Helton’s Final Home Game, And The Rockies Gave Him A Horse
Seeing that the umpires are relaxing the rules on home run trots, the least they could do was let Todd Helton ride his horse around the bases tonight when he hit his final home run at Coors Field (probably). Alas, they did not. So he hit career homer No. 368 and had to walk it.
Yep, before the game, this happened:
— Sporting News (@sportingnews) September 26, 2013
The horse was inserted as a pinch runner in the bottom of the eighth.
Do not be jealous of Todd Helton’s presents, A-Rod!
the Rockies just gave Todd Helton a horse, which is still more normal than this pic.twitter.com/QgYmfTv1KC
— Lana Berry (@Lana) September 26, 2013
If I was Todd Helton, I would have rode my new horse around the bases after that homer.
— Kyle Garratt (@kylegarratt) September 26, 2013
A CHEETAH…I'll see myself out. RT @bustedcoverage: What animal should the Yankees get ARod for his retirement?
— Scott Akins (@jrzy_boy) September 26, 2013
- Filed Under:
- todd helton
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story