- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
It’s Todd Helton’s Final Home Game, And The Rockies Gave Him A Horse
Seeing that the umpires are relaxing the rules on home run trots, the least they could do was let Todd Helton ride his horse around the bases tonight when he hit his final home run at Coors Field (probably). Alas, they did not. So he hit career homer No. 368 and had to walk it.
Yep, before the game, this happened:
— Sporting News (@sportingnews) September 26, 2013
The horse was inserted as a pinch runner in the bottom of the eighth.
Do not be jealous of Todd Helton’s presents, A-Rod!
the Rockies just gave Todd Helton a horse, which is still more normal than this pic.twitter.com/QgYmfTv1KC
— Lana Berry (@Lana) September 26, 2013
If I was Todd Helton, I would have rode my new horse around the bases after that homer.
— Kyle Garratt (@kylegarratt) September 26, 2013
A CHEETAH…I'll see myself out. RT @bustedcoverage: What animal should the Yankees get ARod for his retirement?
— Scott Akins (@jrzy_boy) September 26, 2013
- Filed Under:
- todd helton
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts