- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
It’s Todd Helton’s Final Home Game, And The Rockies Gave Him A Horse
Seeing that the umpires are relaxing the rules on home run trots, the least they could do was let Todd Helton ride his horse around the bases tonight when he hit his final home run at Coors Field (probably). Alas, they did not. So he hit career homer No. 368 and had to walk it.
Yep, before the game, this happened:
— Sporting News (@sportingnews) September 26, 2013
The horse was inserted as a pinch runner in the bottom of the eighth.
Do not be jealous of Todd Helton’s presents, A-Rod!
the Rockies just gave Todd Helton a horse, which is still more normal than this pic.twitter.com/QgYmfTv1KC
— Lana Berry (@Lana) September 26, 2013
If I was Todd Helton, I would have rode my new horse around the bases after that homer.
— Kyle Garratt (@kylegarratt) September 26, 2013
A CHEETAH…I'll see myself out. RT @bustedcoverage: What animal should the Yankees get ARod for his retirement?
— Scott Akins (@jrzy_boy) September 26, 2013
- Filed Under:
- todd helton
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee