- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
It’s Todd Helton’s Final Home Game, And The Rockies Gave Him A Horse
Seeing that the umpires are relaxing the rules on home run trots, the least they could do was let Todd Helton ride his horse around the bases tonight when he hit his final home run at Coors Field (probably). Alas, they did not. So he hit career homer No. 368 and had to walk it.
Yep, before the game, this happened:
— Sporting News (@sportingnews) September 26, 2013
The horse was inserted as a pinch runner in the bottom of the eighth.
Do not be jealous of Todd Helton’s presents, A-Rod!
the Rockies just gave Todd Helton a horse, which is still more normal than this pic.twitter.com/QgYmfTv1KC
— Lana Berry (@Lana) September 26, 2013
If I was Todd Helton, I would have rode my new horse around the bases after that homer.
— Kyle Garratt (@kylegarratt) September 26, 2013
A CHEETAH…I'll see myself out. RT @bustedcoverage: What animal should the Yankees get ARod for his retirement?
— Scott Akins (@jrzy_boy) September 26, 2013
- Filed Under:
- todd helton
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Ronda Rousey's Acting Debut
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead