- Jack White Doing His Best To Look Miserable At The Cubs Game
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Quarterbacks
- Tour de France: Thomas Voeckler Stops To Yell At Hecklers, Finishes Second
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: AFC East Preview & Sleepers
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Man Crushin’ On ‘G: Jason Giambi Is Super Old But Can Still Hit Pinch-Hit Walk-Off Homers
I wanted to make a joke about how Jason Giambi is still alive and still hitting pinch-hit walk-off homers, but it turns out I already did that back in July. For the second time this season against the White Sox, Jason Giambi came off the bench and played hero, smashing a game-winner over the right field fence:
The home run was cool and all, but the real winner is manager Terry Francona, who said after the game: “I think I have a man crush on ‘G,’” Francona said. “That was pretty awesome. Boy, did he hit that ball. Wow!” That’s so cute.
The win keeps Cleveland in the thick of the Wild Card race, while Giambi’s former team, the Yankees, fell to the Rays in distressing fashion, 7-0.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Tyrone Spong Makes Debut With a K.O.
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row