- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Man Crushin’ On ‘G: Jason Giambi Is Super Old But Can Still Hit Pinch-Hit Walk-Off Homers
I wanted to make a joke about how Jason Giambi is still alive and still hitting pinch-hit walk-off homers, but it turns out I already did that back in July. For the second time this season against the White Sox, Jason Giambi came off the bench and played hero, smashing a game-winner over the right field fence:
The home run was cool and all, but the real winner is manager Terry Francona, who said after the game: “I think I have a man crush on ‘G,’” Francona said. “That was pretty awesome. Boy, did he hit that ball. Wow!” That’s so cute.
The win keeps Cleveland in the thick of the Wild Card race, while Giambi’s former team, the Yankees, fell to the Rays in distressing fashion, 7-0.
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!