- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Man Crushin’ On ‘G: Jason Giambi Is Super Old But Can Still Hit Pinch-Hit Walk-Off Homers
I wanted to make a joke about how Jason Giambi is still alive and still hitting pinch-hit walk-off homers, but it turns out I already did that back in July. For the second time this season against the White Sox, Jason Giambi came off the bench and played hero, smashing a game-winner over the right field fence:
The home run was cool and all, but the real winner is manager Terry Francona, who said after the game: “I think I have a man crush on ‘G,’” Francona said. “That was pretty awesome. Boy, did he hit that ball. Wow!” That’s so cute.
The win keeps Cleveland in the thick of the Wild Card race, while Giambi’s former team, the Yankees, fell to the Rays in distressing fashion, 7-0.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts