- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jason Grilli Says Holiday Inn’s Beligan Waffles Are The Secret To Going 13 For 13 In Save Opportunities
Breakfast food at chain hotels aside, NL saves leader Jason Grilli won’t reveal his true secrets to success in this exclusive interview with Scott Engel of RotoExperts.com. He’d rather mess around and give us some nifty sound bites. He does talk about his dad, former Tigers pitcher Steve Grilli, though.
As a bonus, Grilli was kind enough to video bomb Scott’s interview with Mike Damergis as well (check out the 45 second mark):
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts