- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Jason Grilli Says Holiday Inn’s Beligan Waffles Are The Secret To Going 13 For 13 In Save Opportunities
Breakfast food at chain hotels aside, NL saves leader Jason Grilli won’t reveal his true secrets to success in this exclusive interview with Scott Engel of RotoExperts.com. He’d rather mess around and give us some nifty sound bites. He does talk about his dad, former Tigers pitcher Steve Grilli, though.
As a bonus, Grilli was kind enough to video bomb Scott’s interview with Mike Damergis as well (check out the 45 second mark):
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts