- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Jason Werth Uses The ‘Game Of Thrones’ Theme As His Walkup Music
I always knew this guy was from beyond the wall. The Nationals are leading the Giants 6-4 in the bottom of the eighth, with Jayson Werth going 2-for-4 with a run scored so far. But the big news to me is this …
Jayson Werth uses the "Game of Thrones" theme as his walkup music. And his sigil is a curly white W on a field of blood red.
— Andrew Baggarly (@CSNBaggs) August 15, 2013
Apparently Werth first used the Game of Thrones theme back in April. (And I’m told that R.A. Rickey used it last season). From April 11:
Photoshop: Allan Petersen (@ambp77).
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts