- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jay Cutler Sang The Worst Rendition Of All Time Of “Take Me Out To The Ball Game” Today
You know that feeling when you’re so embarrassed for someone else that you have to look away? We had one of those moments today, courtesy of Chicago Bears QB Jay Cutler. He attended the Cubs-Diamondbacks game at Wrigley Field and was charged with leading Cubs fans in singing “Take Me Out To The Ball Game” during the seventh inning stretch. We use the term “singing” loosely, mind you.
Apparently Cutler’s vocal chords find pitch change disagreeable, as he manages to maintain a steadfastly monotone voice throughout the song. And he didn’t even know the words either, which is shameful for any human being.
Wait, what was that, Jay?
“Take me out with ___ (uh) crowd.”
“Buy me some _____ (oh yeah, it’s peanuts) peanuts and Cracker Jack”
“I don’t care if I ever get back _____ root, root, root….”
Those words are a bitch, am I right?
Holy shit, this was absolutely atrocious.
Video via CJ Fogler
- How You Can Pick Who Steve Austin Should Fight
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- CM Punk is Officially Removed From WWE Roster