- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Jay Cutler Sang The Worst Rendition Of All Time Of “Take Me Out To The Ball Game” Today
You know that feeling when you’re so embarrassed for someone else that you have to look away? We had one of those moments today, courtesy of Chicago Bears QB Jay Cutler. He attended the Cubs-Diamondbacks game at Wrigley Field and was charged with leading Cubs fans in singing “Take Me Out To The Ball Game” during the seventh inning stretch. We use the term “singing” loosely, mind you.
Apparently Cutler’s vocal chords find pitch change disagreeable, as he manages to maintain a steadfastly monotone voice throughout the song. And he didn’t even know the words either, which is shameful for any human being.
Wait, what was that, Jay?
“Take me out with ___ (uh) crowd.”
“Buy me some _____ (oh yeah, it’s peanuts) peanuts and Cracker Jack”
“I don’t care if I ever get back _____ root, root, root….”
Those words are a bitch, am I right?
Holy shit, this was absolutely atrocious.
Video via CJ Fogler
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts