- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Jay Cutler Sang The Worst Rendition Of All Time Of “Take Me Out To The Ball Game” Today
You know that feeling when you’re so embarrassed for someone else that you have to look away? We had one of those moments today, courtesy of Chicago Bears QB Jay Cutler. He attended the Cubs-Diamondbacks game at Wrigley Field and was charged with leading Cubs fans in singing “Take Me Out To The Ball Game” during the seventh inning stretch. We use the term “singing” loosely, mind you.
Apparently Cutler’s vocal chords find pitch change disagreeable, as he manages to maintain a steadfastly monotone voice throughout the song. And he didn’t even know the words either, which is shameful for any human being.
Wait, what was that, Jay?
“Take me out with ___ (uh) crowd.”
“Buy me some _____ (oh yeah, it’s peanuts) peanuts and Cracker Jack”
“I don’t care if I ever get back _____ root, root, root….”
Those words are a bitch, am I right?
Holy shit, this was absolutely atrocious.
Video via CJ Fogler
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ