- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Jay-Z And His New Agency “Roc Nation Sports” Stole Robinson Cano From Scott Boras
And now Jay-Z owns his own sports agency, Roc Nation Sports, which is being founded in association with Creative Artists Agency (CAA). His first move? Steal Robinson Cano, formerly a pawn of the Scott Boras negotiating machine, right before his $57 million contract expires with the Yankees.
It’s only a matter of time before he replaces Bud Selig, we suspect.
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'