- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Everyone Keeps Talking About Adrian Peterson's Unsettlingly Strong Handshake
- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Jay-Z And His New Agency “Roc Nation Sports” Stole Robinson Cano From Scott Boras
And now Jay-Z owns his own sports agency, Roc Nation Sports, which is being founded in association with Creative Artists Agency (CAA). His first move? Steal Robinson Cano, formerly a pawn of the Scott Boras negotiating machine, right before his $57 million contract expires with the Yankees.
It’s only a matter of time before he replaces Bud Selig, we suspect.
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- MMA's Top 10 Stick-And-Ball Crossovers
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee