- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Jay-Z And His New Agency “Roc Nation Sports” Stole Robinson Cano From Scott Boras
And now Jay-Z owns his own sports agency, Roc Nation Sports, which is being founded in association with Creative Artists Agency (CAA). His first move? Steal Robinson Cano, formerly a pawn of the Scott Boras negotiating machine, right before his $57 million contract expires with the Yankees.
It’s only a matter of time before he replaces Bud Selig, we suspect.
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?