- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jay-Z And His New Agency “Roc Nation Sports” Stole Robinson Cano From Scott Boras
And now Jay-Z owns his own sports agency, Roc Nation Sports, which is being founded in association with Creative Artists Agency (CAA). His first move? Steal Robinson Cano, formerly a pawn of the Scott Boras negotiating machine, right before his $57 million contract expires with the Yankees.
It’s only a matter of time before he replaces Bud Selig, we suspect.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts