- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Jay-Z And His New Agency “Roc Nation Sports” Stole Robinson Cano From Scott Boras
And now Jay-Z owns his own sports agency, Roc Nation Sports, which is being founded in association with Creative Artists Agency (CAA). His first move? Steal Robinson Cano, formerly a pawn of the Scott Boras negotiating machine, right before his $57 million contract expires with the Yankees.
It’s only a matter of time before he replaces Bud Selig, we suspect.
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Who's To Blame For The 49ers Passing Game?
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- Pacquiao Ready For New Challenges