- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Attractive Brunette Reporter To Replace Attractive Blonde Reporter
Red Sox fans had a tough 2011 — remember when that whole end-of-season collapse thing happened? That season of losses was capped off by a major blow, as NESN’s in-game reporter Heidi Watney left the network to become a sideline reporter for the Lakers.
But fear not, Sawx nation. Her replacement has been tapped, and she’s a local favorite: Jenny Dell, an ESPN reporter and UMass grad who’s in Aspen right now covering the Winter X-Games. The Worldwide Leader appears to be a bit jilted: they removed all of her on-air content from ESPN.com this week, according to Boston.com. Well, okay: they do this with many of their departing employees (you don’t want to give the competition free airtime, after all), but imagining a jilted ESPN is fun for everybody.
Sidenote: Dell was apparently Dorothy for Halloween, according to the internet.
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- This Sexy Soccer Star Shows It Off In SI Swimsuit Issue
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million