- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Attractive Brunette Reporter To Replace Attractive Blonde Reporter
Red Sox fans had a tough 2011 — remember when that whole end-of-season collapse thing happened? That season of losses was capped off by a major blow, as NESN’s in-game reporter Heidi Watney left the network to become a sideline reporter for the Lakers.
But fear not, Sawx nation. Her replacement has been tapped, and she’s a local favorite: Jenny Dell, an ESPN reporter and UMass grad who’s in Aspen right now covering the Winter X-Games. The Worldwide Leader appears to be a bit jilted: they removed all of her on-air content from ESPN.com this week, according to Boston.com. Well, okay: they do this with many of their departing employees (you don’t want to give the competition free airtime, after all), but imagining a jilted ESPN is fun for everybody.
Sidenote: Dell was apparently Dorothy for Halloween, according to the internet.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'