- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Attractive Brunette Reporter To Replace Attractive Blonde Reporter
Red Sox fans had a tough 2011 — remember when that whole end-of-season collapse thing happened? That season of losses was capped off by a major blow, as NESN’s in-game reporter Heidi Watney left the network to become a sideline reporter for the Lakers.
But fear not, Sawx nation. Her replacement has been tapped, and she’s a local favorite: Jenny Dell, an ESPN reporter and UMass grad who’s in Aspen right now covering the Winter X-Games. The Worldwide Leader appears to be a bit jilted: they removed all of her on-air content from ESPN.com this week, according to Boston.com. Well, okay: they do this with many of their departing employees (you don’t want to give the competition free airtime, after all), but imagining a jilted ESPN is fun for everybody.
Sidenote: Dell was apparently Dorothy for Halloween, according to the internet.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles