- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Attractive Brunette Reporter To Replace Attractive Blonde Reporter
Red Sox fans had a tough 2011 — remember when that whole end-of-season collapse thing happened? That season of losses was capped off by a major blow, as NESN’s in-game reporter Heidi Watney left the network to become a sideline reporter for the Lakers.
But fear not, Sawx nation. Her replacement has been tapped, and she’s a local favorite: Jenny Dell, an ESPN reporter and UMass grad who’s in Aspen right now covering the Winter X-Games. The Worldwide Leader appears to be a bit jilted: they removed all of her on-air content from ESPN.com this week, according to Boston.com. Well, okay: they do this with many of their departing employees (you don’t want to give the competition free airtime, after all), but imagining a jilted ESPN is fun for everybody.
Sidenote: Dell was apparently Dorothy for Halloween, according to the internet.
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis