- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Attractive Brunette Reporter To Replace Attractive Blonde Reporter
Red Sox fans had a tough 2011 — remember when that whole end-of-season collapse thing happened? That season of losses was capped off by a major blow, as NESN’s in-game reporter Heidi Watney left the network to become a sideline reporter for the Lakers.
But fear not, Sawx nation. Her replacement has been tapped, and she’s a local favorite: Jenny Dell, an ESPN reporter and UMass grad who’s in Aspen right now covering the Winter X-Games. The Worldwide Leader appears to be a bit jilted: they removed all of her on-air content from ESPN.com this week, according to Boston.com. Well, okay: they do this with many of their departing employees (you don’t want to give the competition free airtime, after all), but imagining a jilted ESPN is fun for everybody.
Sidenote: Dell was apparently Dorothy for Halloween, according to the internet.
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- Replacing The Florida Football Coach