- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Attractive Brunette Reporter To Replace Attractive Blonde Reporter
Red Sox fans had a tough 2011 — remember when that whole end-of-season collapse thing happened? That season of losses was capped off by a major blow, as NESN’s in-game reporter Heidi Watney left the network to become a sideline reporter for the Lakers.
But fear not, Sawx nation. Her replacement has been tapped, and she’s a local favorite: Jenny Dell, an ESPN reporter and UMass grad who’s in Aspen right now covering the Winter X-Games. The Worldwide Leader appears to be a bit jilted: they removed all of her on-air content from ESPN.com this week, according to Boston.com. Well, okay: they do this with many of their departing employees (you don’t want to give the competition free airtime, after all), but imagining a jilted ESPN is fun for everybody.
Sidenote: Dell was apparently Dorothy for Halloween, according to the internet.
- Zdeno Chara Anchors Bruins' Makeshift Defense
- 9 Epic Knock Out GIFs
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Paul Williams Speaks On His Career Ending Accident