- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Only Ones To Figure Out John Lackey Tonight Were The Lip Readers
Forgive John Lackey if he’s a little cranky: the lights went out at Comercia Park just as he finished his pregame warmup tosses. After a 17-minute delay, he threw 6 2/3 scoreless innings, with four hits, no walks and eight strikeouts, before being pulled after 97 pitches for Craig Breslow.
Seems as if he’s saying: “Ah man, you gotta be shittin’ me.” Which is pretty funny, and would look very good on a commemorative mug. Red Sox beat Tigers, 1-0, to take a 2-1 series lead.
- Filed Under:
- Boston Red Sox
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts