- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Only Ones To Figure Out John Lackey Tonight Were The Lip Readers
Forgive John Lackey if he’s a little cranky: the lights went out at Comercia Park just as he finished his pregame warmup tosses. After a 17-minute delay, he threw 6 2/3 scoreless innings, with four hits, no walks and eight strikeouts, before being pulled after 97 pitches for Craig Breslow.
Seems as if he’s saying: “Ah man, you gotta be shittin’ me.” Which is pretty funny, and would look very good on a commemorative mug. Red Sox beat Tigers, 1-0, to take a 2-1 series lead.
- Filed Under:
- Boston Red Sox
- Virgil Hunter: Manny Got Put to Sleep
- Will Timothy Bradley Take Down Pacquiao Again?
- Anthony Johnson Has A Challenge For You
- Can Maidana Overpower Mayweather?