- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 DTs And The Top 6 DEs
- Geno Smith Thinks He'll Be A Top Five QB, Sources Confirm He's Delusional
- MMA Fighter/Gas Station Clerk Rains Punches On Would-Be Robbers (VIDEO)
- Will Fantasy Players Take A Stand Against Ray Rice This Year?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Only Ones To Figure Out John Lackey Tonight Were The Lip Readers
Forgive John Lackey if he’s a little cranky: the lights went out at Comercia Park just as he finished his pregame warmup tosses. After a 17-minute delay, he threw 6 2/3 scoreless innings, with four hits, no walks and eight strikeouts, before being pulled after 97 pitches for Craig Breslow.
Seems as if he’s saying: “Ah man, you gotta be shittin’ me.” Which is pretty funny, and would look very good on a commemorative mug. Red Sox beat Tigers, 1-0, to take a 2-1 series lead.
- Filed Under:
- Boston Red Sox
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Have You Seen Colin Kaepernick's New Tattoo?
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles