- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Only Ones To Figure Out John Lackey Tonight Were The Lip Readers
Forgive John Lackey if he’s a little cranky: the lights went out at Comercia Park just as he finished his pregame warmup tosses. After a 17-minute delay, he threw 6 2/3 scoreless innings, with four hits, no walks and eight strikeouts, before being pulled after 97 pitches for Craig Breslow.
Seems as if he’s saying: “Ah man, you gotta be shittin’ me.” Which is pretty funny, and would look very good on a commemorative mug. Red Sox beat Tigers, 1-0, to take a 2-1 series lead.
- Filed Under:
- Boston Red Sox
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.