- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
John Sterling’s Botched Home Run Call Is Being Called ‘The Worst Ever’
Long-time Yankees radio announcer John Sterling tends to rub people the wrong way, mostly because he regularly calls non-home runs as home runs. Which, if you’re describing a game on the radio, can be really annoying to listeners. But last night, Sterling made such an egregious error on an Alex Rodriguez fly ball that some people are calling it Sterling’s worst ever:
Indeed, watching the GIF, which demonstrates how not a homer this was, makes us think that this could be one of the worst radio calls of all time:
Oof. Major fail, John.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts