- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
John Sterling’s Newest Home-Run Calls Might Be His Worst Ever
Call me a loser, but I grew up a New York Yankees fan, and as a kid, I loved John Sterling’s ridiculous home run calls. “Jorgy juiced one,” “Melk-man,” “Don’tcha know,” “Thrilla by Godzilla,” “Giambino,” “Bernie goes boom…” whatever the hell happened to be going through his insane mind during a brainstorming session.
But even I will admit that these new home-run calls — for Yangervis Solarte, Brian McCann, Dean Anna and Carlos Beltran — are pretty awful.
Anna… is on the Dean’s List! Please stop.
- Filed Under:
- New York Yankees
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts