- Broncos Fans Start Petition To Get Phil Simms Off Their TV Broadcasts
- Cardinals' Jonathan Dwyer Arrested For Domestic Violence (With Updates)
- WEEK 3: Grading The 4 Worst ESPN Fantasy Football Projections
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
John Sterling’s Newest Home-Run Calls Might Be His Worst Ever
Call me a loser, but I grew up a New York Yankees fan, and as a kid, I loved John Sterling’s ridiculous home run calls. “Jorgy juiced one,” “Melk-man,” “Don’tcha know,” “Thrilla by Godzilla,” “Giambino,” “Bernie goes boom…” whatever the hell happened to be going through his insane mind during a brainstorming session.
But even I will admit that these new home-run calls — for Yangervis Solarte, Brian McCann, Dean Anna and Carlos Beltran — are pretty awful.
Anna… is on the Dean’s List! Please stop.
- Filed Under:
- New York Yankees
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'