- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
John Sterling’s Newest Home-Run Calls Might Be His Worst Ever
Call me a loser, but I grew up a New York Yankees fan, and as a kid, I loved John Sterling’s ridiculous home run calls. “Jorgy juiced one,” “Melk-man,” “Don’tcha know,” “Thrilla by Godzilla,” “Giambino,” “Bernie goes boom…” whatever the hell happened to be going through his insane mind during a brainstorming session.
But even I will admit that these new home-run calls — for Yangervis Solarte, Brian McCann, Dean Anna and Carlos Beltran — are pretty awful.
Anna… is on the Dean’s List! Please stop.
- Filed Under:
- New York Yankees
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy