- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Jonny Gomes And Shane Victorino Were Generally Awesome On Conan Last Night
The beards. The overzealous ass slapping. The punting beer cans into old people’s faces. The wandering aimlessly, drunk and partially nude. No one would blame you if you cringed at the character of 2013 World Champion Boston Red Sox. Jonny Gomes especially. Last night on Conan, he set the record straight: “I think it was the other way around. I think we jumped on Boston’s back. They wouldn’t let us quit…If everyone in Boston could get a ring, they should.”
The guys shared some cool stories, like how Jake Peavy drove a duck boat to Alabama:
And, obviously, they addressed the beard situation (Victorino and Papi shaved this week for charity):
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story