- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jonny Gomes And Shane Victorino Were Generally Awesome On Conan Last Night
The beards. The overzealous ass slapping. The punting beer cans into old people’s faces. The wandering aimlessly, drunk and partially nude. No one would blame you if you cringed at the character of 2013 World Champion Boston Red Sox. Jonny Gomes especially. Last night on Conan, he set the record straight: “I think it was the other way around. I think we jumped on Boston’s back. They wouldn’t let us quit…If everyone in Boston could get a ring, they should.”
The guys shared some cool stories, like how Jake Peavy drove a duck boat to Alabama:
And, obviously, they addressed the beard situation (Victorino and Papi shaved this week for charity):
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts