- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Jose Canseco Gets Tossed From An Independent League Baseball Game
What is there to say about Jose Canseco? He’s old. He’s got the craziest Twitter of all time. Oh, and he still plays baseball – although judging by the clip below, it’s not going all that well.
This video shows him playing in a Can-Am game from Sunday. After taking a strike two that he doesn’t quite agree with, Canseco takes a while to get back into the box, jawing at the umpire. Then, he takes a wild swing-and-miss and strikes out.. but Jose’s not going down that easy. So he gets in some final remarks before the umpire gives him the boot:
So it’s not just on Twitter that Canseco can come a little unglued. Speaking of: seriously, we could have an entire section of this website just devoted to Jose Canseco’s Twitter. Just the other day, he considered entering the gubernatorial race in Massachusetts.
Can a cuban born american be a mayor or governor in new england ?
— Jose Canseco (@JoseCanseco) May 29, 2012
[h/t to Busted Coverage on the video]
- Filed Under:
- Jose Canseco
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts