- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
How A Jose Canseco Painting Of Bud Selig Wound Up At The Nationals’ Season Opener
UPDATE: We’re having some trouble with links in this post at the moment. Sorry about that. Working to iron the issue out now.
It’s as strange as it sounds. [Washington Post]
College sports suck. [Salon]
Every day is a sad day to live in Cleveland, especially April Fools’ Day. [Imgur]
Now he’ll become good, naturally. [ProFootballTalk]
5. Not sports related, still important.
Chocolate stout tiramisu. The taste of genius.
This woman is excited to be a grandma… so excited that she sounds like she’s the one going into labor.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts