- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
How A Jose Canseco Painting Of Bud Selig Wound Up At The Nationals’ Season Opener
UPDATE: We’re having some trouble with links in this post at the moment. Sorry about that. Working to iron the issue out now.
It’s as strange as it sounds. [Washington Post]
College sports suck. [Salon]
Every day is a sad day to live in Cleveland, especially April Fools’ Day. [Imgur]
Now he’ll become good, naturally. [ProFootballTalk]
5. Not sports related, still important.
Chocolate stout tiramisu. The taste of genius.
This woman is excited to be a grandma… so excited that she sounds like she’s the one going into labor.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts