- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Things You Can Buy For $10,000: A Piece Of Jose Reyes’ Hair
Last week the newest Miami Marlins shortstop Jose Reyes had his dreadlocks cut off live on the MLB Network. This week, he auctioned off said luxurious locks for a pretty penny on eBay. Oh, the things people do with that extra cash lying around the house.
The winning bid for Reyes’ hair went for $10,200, as some 50 people placed bids in a span of five days. According to the auction description, Reyes hadn’t cut his hair since 2007. And, thankfully, after inking a $106 million contract, he handed off the $10k to the Make-A-Wish Foundation in South Florida, as opposed to pocketing what would essentially amount to pocket change for him.
The unfortunate news is that the winning bidder will remain “anonymous.” So, keep an eye out for some dude with a monocle hanging framed dreads in his foyer.
- Filed Under:
- Jose Reyes
- 15 Hot Cricket WAGs
- Kelly Kelly Supports Boyfriend Sheldon Souray At Hockey Game
- 8 NBA Players Who Can Actually Rap
- Will Roy Hibbert Realize His Potential