- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Things You Can Buy For $10,000: A Piece Of Jose Reyes’ Hair
Last week the newest Miami Marlins shortstop Jose Reyes had his dreadlocks cut off live on the MLB Network. This week, he auctioned off said luxurious locks for a pretty penny on eBay. Oh, the things people do with that extra cash lying around the house.
The winning bid for Reyes’ hair went for $10,200, as some 50 people placed bids in a span of five days. According to the auction description, Reyes hadn’t cut his hair since 2007. And, thankfully, after inking a $106 million contract, he handed off the $10k to the Make-A-Wish Foundation in South Florida, as opposed to pocketing what would essentially amount to pocket change for him.
The unfortunate news is that the winning bidder will remain “anonymous.” So, keep an eye out for some dude with a monocle hanging framed dreads in his foyer.
- Filed Under:
- Jose Reyes
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters
- Draft Fail: The 10 Most Disappointing NBA Players
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts