- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Things You Can Buy For $10,000: A Piece Of Jose Reyes’ Hair
Last week the newest Miami Marlins shortstop Jose Reyes had his dreadlocks cut off live on the MLB Network. This week, he auctioned off said luxurious locks for a pretty penny on eBay. Oh, the things people do with that extra cash lying around the house.
The winning bid for Reyes’ hair went for $10,200, as some 50 people placed bids in a span of five days. According to the auction description, Reyes hadn’t cut his hair since 2007. And, thankfully, after inking a $106 million contract, he handed off the $10k to the Make-A-Wish Foundation in South Florida, as opposed to pocketing what would essentially amount to pocket change for him.
The unfortunate news is that the winning bidder will remain “anonymous.” So, keep an eye out for some dude with a monocle hanging framed dreads in his foyer.
- Filed Under:
- Jose Reyes
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier