- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Josh Hamilton Pulled Off A Heist Yesterday, Robbed The Astros Of Two Home Runs
Los Angeles Angels outfielder and apparent wizard Josh Hamilton pulled off straight up thievery yesterday in right field, robbing the Houston Astros of two would-be home runs on nearly identical plays. Hamilton found himself on a collision course with the wall both times but he twice put his glove above the wall, his face into the wall, and made the play.
Check it out:
Moral of the story: Josh Hamilton is really good at baseball. Alternative moral of the story: Defense wins games. Alternative alternative moral of the story: Josh Hamilton was practicing black magic in the outfield yesterday and this is the end result.
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.