- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Josh Hamilton Pulled Off A Heist Yesterday, Robbed The Astros Of Two Home Runs
Los Angeles Angels outfielder and apparent wizard Josh Hamilton pulled off straight up thievery yesterday in right field, robbing the Houston Astros of two would-be home runs on nearly identical plays. Hamilton found himself on a collision course with the wall both times but he twice put his glove above the wall, his face into the wall, and made the play.
Check it out:
Moral of the story: Josh Hamilton is really good at baseball. Alternative moral of the story: Defense wins games. Alternative alternative moral of the story: Josh Hamilton was practicing black magic in the outfield yesterday and this is the end result.
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Arlovski is Back with Latest MMA Rankings
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence