- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Josh Hamilton Pulled Off A Heist Yesterday, Robbed The Astros Of Two Home Runs
Los Angeles Angels outfielder and apparent wizard Josh Hamilton pulled off straight up thievery yesterday in right field, robbing the Houston Astros of two would-be home runs on nearly identical plays. Hamilton found himself on a collision course with the wall both times but he twice put his glove above the wall, his face into the wall, and made the play.
Check it out:
Moral of the story: Josh Hamilton is really good at baseball. Alternative moral of the story: Defense wins games. Alternative alternative moral of the story: Josh Hamilton was practicing black magic in the outfield yesterday and this is the end result.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts