- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Josh Hamilton Pulled Off A Heist Yesterday, Robbed The Astros Of Two Home Runs
Los Angeles Angels outfielder and apparent wizard Josh Hamilton pulled off straight up thievery yesterday in right field, robbing the Houston Astros of two would-be home runs on nearly identical plays. Hamilton found himself on a collision course with the wall both times but he twice put his glove above the wall, his face into the wall, and made the play.
Check it out:
Moral of the story: Josh Hamilton is really good at baseball. Alternative moral of the story: Defense wins games. Alternative alternative moral of the story: Josh Hamilton was practicing black magic in the outfield yesterday and this is the end result.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier